Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 15, 2019
Japan
Hello World!

I am a new member (in the forum)!

Who am I?
My ID is "Nugget_Of_Death"(currently), also I'm called "nugget" in game.

Where am I from?
I'm from Saitama in Japan... here is almost filled with sun, a few rains...

Hobbies
I program in some languages, I'm using JavaScript in most cases.
My programming is started by Minecraft, with Java!
But recently, changed my hobby to game...?

What are the favorite things about CubeCraft?
#1: Tower Defence with Double Income / Normal Mode / Wither
#2: EggWars with Overpowered items / Normal health
#3: SkyWars with Normal or Overpowered items / No projectiles / Daytime
#4: Lucky Islands with any mode except Normal / Daytime
#5: Minerware with Normal mode

I'm playing CubeCraft almost every day! CubeCraft is in my life!

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeii Nugget! :)
Welcome to the forums, have a great time here if hou have any questions about the forums you can always pm me on the forums.
Japan, thats a very nice country. Skywars on #3? Thats impossible man Skywars is the best game of the world. Noo joke man, every person has is own gamemode. Nice too meet ya man! <3

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello hello Nugget!
You have a very interesting hobby! ;) I can't lie that recently I became very interested in programming myself, and that interest keeps growing, so I am planning on starting courses or something similar soon.

Since when do you play on the server? Did you meet any friends while playing? What's the best thing you have experienced while on the server? I am very interested to read your answers! (Only if you want to answer, of course. ;] )

As you are a new member, I would like to tell you that the forum is a great place. Part of the things I like most about this platform is that you have the opportunity to share, suggest, and create things while being surrounded by amazing people. You can even participate in community events and competitions that are very entertaining and can give you nice in-game rewards. Cool, isn't it? :cool:

I wish you to experience all the nice moments that I and a lot more members have experienced while being here. Pretty sure you won't regret creating a forums account, haha. I look forward to your future participation, Nugget!
ezgif-3-2b9dd19da7bf.gif

Reactions: Phoah
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom