Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Hello Cubecraft! I started playing here about 3 weeks ago and decided to set up a forum account!

Imma say why I started playing CubeCraft, but feel free to ask me things about Minecraft or anything lol.

Why I started playing CubeCraft: It’s actually a pretty funny story! So I was playing on Hypixel and just so you know I suck at 1.8 pvp :(. I got absolutely rekt by everyone there and I got called bad around 1000000 times. I decided that I would try 1.9 pvp. I went to a bunch of servers until I stumbled upon my savior, CUBECRAFT! I tried playing in duels and I did ok. I was improving really fast and in about a week, I won around 90% of my duels! I then decided to try some other games and I do ok (I’m pretty average in skywars). In two weeks I liked the server so much I decided to get Obsidian Plus! So yea, I now play a lot and I hope to connect with the community!

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Thanks! I started playing when I was in pre K in 2011! But when I was younger I didn’t play multiplayer much (because I couldn’t figure out how the games worked or how to navigate the servers) and just goofed around with mods on single player. When I first started playing my mom kinda taught me lol. She thought coal was a rock though and when I found out you needed sticks for tools, I looked on the ground for sticks and ”rocks” lol. I also thought Magma Cube was “Mama Cub” and couldn’t press right click because I was using a faulty Mac mouse. I stopped goofing around with mods though when I installed this mod called “dimensional doors.” After I downloaded it my game wouldn’t load. I removed it but my Forge client still wouldn’t work. I tried my vanilla client, but the strangest thing happened. All the text was replaced by vertical rectangles and some blocks and items didn’t have textures. It didn’t even have the weird purple and black texture. It was just white with transparent holes in it. I had optifine and removed it and that didn’t fix it so I had to reinstall my minecraft client. That fixed the problem.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
I then started playing survival with my friends from school when I was 12. I played at school with a VPN because my school blocked minecraft. I got really good at survival and you can join my realm if you want if you direct message me lol. I then started playing multiplayer and here we are lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom