Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperPal

May 18, 2020
Syria
linktr.ee
Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a short introduction, just describing what I do for CubeCraft and what I like about it. I've never posted a thread, and as part of the translation team, it seemed like a cool thing to do, so here goes 😁

So... who am I?
I am a Spanish guy living in England. I'm a Psychology student, and I have many hobbies, such as Art and Piano. Currently, I'm hoping to get accepted into an awesome university, and I'm trying to learn Japanese haha.

What am I doing here?
Currently, I am a part of the translation team. I am a Spanish translator, a Mentor, and a Translations Coordinator.
I'll briefly describe these roles, for those of you who may be interested in applying :>
Translator: We translate documents that we get sent, including things like Discord threads, FAQs, In-game stuff, and more.
Mentor: In a nutshell, we monitor the activity of those who are new to the team. We help them work their way around the team, and make them feel welcome.
Translations Coordinator: We basically deal with the documents that need to be translated, and make sure that each language is comfortable using the tools that we provide them.

I really enjoy the translation team and I encourage anyone who is thinking about applying to do so. There's nothing to lose!!
Anyway, I know this was a short introduction, but I just wanted to post something on the forums hahaha.

Hope you had at least a little bit of fun reading this (っ◕‿◕)っ bye bye!
Hi ma man :D Good luck with the university ♥

Reactions: miguelitoindus

Mqrre

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2020
Sweden
Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a short introduction, just describing what I do for CubeCraft and what I like about it. I've never posted a thread, and as part of the translation team, it seemed like a cool thing to do, so here goes 😁

So... who am I?
I am a Spanish guy living in England. I'm a Psychology student, and I have many hobbies, such as Art and Piano. Currently, I'm hoping to get accepted into an awesome university, and I'm trying to learn Japanese haha.

What am I doing here?
Currently, I am a part of the translation team. I am a Spanish translator, a Mentor, and a Translations Coordinator.
I'll briefly describe these roles, for those of you who may be interested in applying :>
Translator: We translate documents that we get sent, including things like Discord threads, FAQs, In-game stuff, and more.
Mentor: In a nutshell, we monitor the activity of those who are new to the team. We help them work their way around the team, and make them feel welcome.
Translations Coordinator: We basically deal with the documents that need to be translated, and make sure that each language is comfortable using the tools that we provide them.

I really enjoy the translation team and I encourage anyone who is thinking about applying to do so. There's nothing to lose!!
Anyway, I know this was a short introduction, but I just wanted to post something on the forums hahaha.

Hope you had at least a little bit of fun reading this (っ◕‿◕)っ bye bye!
gl

Reactions: miguelitoindus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom