Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperPal

May 18, 2020
Syria
linktr.ee
Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a short introduction, just describing what I do for CubeCraft and what I like about it. I've never posted a thread, and as part of the translation team, it seemed like a cool thing to do, so here goes 😁

So... who am I?
I am a Spanish guy living in England. I'm a Psychology student, and I have many hobbies, such as Art and Piano. Currently, I'm hoping to get accepted into an awesome university, and I'm trying to learn Japanese haha.

What am I doing here?
Currently, I am a part of the translation team. I am a Spanish translator, a Mentor, and a Translations Coordinator.
I'll briefly describe these roles, for those of you who may be interested in applying :>
Translator: We translate documents that we get sent, including things like Discord threads, FAQs, In-game stuff, and more.
Mentor: In a nutshell, we monitor the activity of those who are new to the team. We help them work their way around the team, and make them feel welcome.
Translations Coordinator: We basically deal with the documents that need to be translated, and make sure that each language is comfortable using the tools that we provide them.

I really enjoy the translation team and I encourage anyone who is thinking about applying to do so. There's nothing to lose!!
Anyway, I know this was a short introduction, but I just wanted to post something on the forums hahaha.

Hope you had at least a little bit of fun reading this (っ◕‿◕)っ bye bye!
Hi ma man :D Good luck with the university ♥

Reactions: miguelitoindus

Mqrre

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2020
Sweden
Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a short introduction, just describing what I do for CubeCraft and what I like about it. I've never posted a thread, and as part of the translation team, it seemed like a cool thing to do, so here goes 😁

So... who am I?
I am a Spanish guy living in England. I'm a Psychology student, and I have many hobbies, such as Art and Piano. Currently, I'm hoping to get accepted into an awesome university, and I'm trying to learn Japanese haha.

What am I doing here?
Currently, I am a part of the translation team. I am a Spanish translator, a Mentor, and a Translations Coordinator.
I'll briefly describe these roles, for those of you who may be interested in applying :>
Translator: We translate documents that we get sent, including things like Discord threads, FAQs, In-game stuff, and more.
Mentor: In a nutshell, we monitor the activity of those who are new to the team. We help them work their way around the team, and make them feel welcome.
Translations Coordinator: We basically deal with the documents that need to be translated, and make sure that each language is comfortable using the tools that we provide them.

I really enjoy the translation team and I encourage anyone who is thinking about applying to do so. There's nothing to lose!!
Anyway, I know this was a short introduction, but I just wanted to post something on the forums hahaha.

Hope you had at least a little bit of fun reading this (っ◕‿◕)っ bye bye!
gl

Reactions: miguelitoindus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom