Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
1,037
609
188
Canada
I made this house on another server and im just so proud of it even though its a little messy the messy-ness is what brings the feel you know....the FEEL im just so proud of it xD
2015-01-20_21.47.58.png
2015-01-20_21.48.42.png
2015-01-20_21.48.14.png

I was planning on making it huge but i just did not happen...





Can you find the person on the 1st picture?...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tacosbefriends

tiger101tiger

Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2014
798
371
178
USA
Hi,
I like your plot, and your house is beautiful is like Futuro house, I would like to see yours constructions working with maps for CubeCraft.
why do you always talk like that?

And this house is very nice, and the person in the first picture is on the top floor in the middle.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom