Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
I really really like this texture pack, it is a really solid PVP pack, very simple and it has a clear GUI. Job well done my dude, probably gonna use this to beat people around in 1.8 1v1 from now on xd

here's a video of me playing a few rounds of 1v1 with it and then rambling a bit at the end, all in all a good texture pack!

keep in mind im a noob so pls don't judge my bad pvp

Reactions: ABCDbaris and Jqrz

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not really my style tbh. :P
Anyways, you did a great job! Keep up making these packs since a lot of people like to play with it! :)

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I really really cike this texture pack, it is a really solid PVP pack, very simple and it has a clear GUI. Job well done my dude, probably gonna use this to beat people around in 1.8 1v1 from now on xd

here's a video of me playing a few rounds of 1v1 with it and then rambling a bit at the end, all in all a good texture pack!

keep in mind im a noob so pls don't judge my bad pvp
Glad you like this buddy! If you want more pvp action, please check out my channel. If you are interested in recording with me, please start a conversation with me. :D

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
Glad you like this buddy! If you want more pvp action, please check out my channel. If you are interested in recording with me, please start a conversation with me. :D
nah it was just a one off, I don't usually record minecraft, thanks for the offer tho :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom