• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

InspectorRex

Dec 23, 2019
Short: This is the worst Server I ever played on

Now, to be fair, I mostly played Eggwars...

The main problems with EggWars you guys should fix fast
- Games take hours to finish if there is a hacker, bowspammer or camper.

- If you don't buy a rank, you are not able to report Cheaters, and even if you buy a rank you can only report 3 People per Day

Well, I had a few cool moments on the Network, but I will still not come back... My Respect to everyone who has the ability to find anything fun on this Network

Rex
Peace out

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello. It's quite upsetting to hear that you're not having any fun. You could try playing various games to see which others you like. Perhaps other games are more fun, without hackers.

I won't lie. Games can take around one hour. But hours?
You can report campers, in an inaccessible place, on the reports site: https://reports.cubecraft.net. Same goes for hackers.
- If you don't buy a rank, you are not able to report Cheaters, and even if you buy a rank you can only report 3 People per Day
CubeCraft doesn't have a crazy lot of staff like other servers, Hypixel for example. So reports with /report can't always be looked at anyways. If this privilige would be granted to non-donators, it is sure to be abused. The staff doesn't have time for that, they have a life. If you actually want to improve the server, then take your time recording and reporting the rulebreakers on the reports site.

Besides, it's not that every rank gets 3 reports. Plus gets unlimited and obsidian 6 a day.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This is far from being an useful review. You aren’t stating reasons why you think this is ‘the worst server you’ve ever played on’, just stated two vague reasons:
So does in every other network
you don't buy a rank, you are not able to report Cheaters, and even if you buy a rank you can only report 3 People per Day
What’s wrong with https://reports.cubecraft.net

I get your point and I do believe CubeCraft has gone downhill since 2017 or so, but your reasons make absolutely no sense as it’s clear you haven’t played enough to discover the reports website (which isn’t exactly hidden).

My Respect to everyone who has the ability to find anything fun on this Network
This is really unnecessary.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You can't conclude something from trying just a week. Making a conclusion takes time.

Buy a punch bow and an enderpearl and the game is done. Also https://reports.cubecraft.net is a thing.

True, but they did that so the staff don't get overloaded with reports that can be all fake which will be a waste of time. Also if they need to watch every report that is made with /report, you can complain about another thing: mY rePoRtS dOn'T gEt HaNdLeD!

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Eggwars games may take a while but that's how things can go and for campers/bowspammers you need to beat them at their own game, it's competitive so they aren't going to just give you an easy win.. Also there will be those players on other servers so it's not just CubeCraft and to say it's the worst server after only playing a week is a bit much in my opinion but then again this is your opinion. For me I really like it here and it's actually now the only server I play

Reactions: Hoshi

InspectorRex

Dec 23, 2019
This is far from being an useful review. You aren’t stating reasons why you think this is ‘the worst server you’ve ever played on’, just stated two vague reasons:

But that are my reasons for Cubecraft :(

This is really unnecessary.

I get it, this was more like a rant post after a way to long game, with a lot of cussing and a cheater... i will get in touch with ada to make a better and fair review

it was stupid and im sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drakie❤

InspectorRex

Dec 23, 2019
Well i do, i mean i try at least... i joined Cubecraft after an incident on hypixel, the first 2 days where pretty cool, so i got this rank... and then there where a lot of rude people and cheaters

these days the most people are not even playing for the fun

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
it just made me very mad, that is what lead to this post
I mainly left the server because sentinel all of a sudden became utter garbage, it is a completely worthless anticheat not and on top of that out of no where i now have horrible ping to the server. after 1 year and half playing on the server with 45 ping i started averaging 250 ping out of the blue. My internet provider has not changed nor my speed type nor have i moved :/ whatever the admin team is doing is honestly ruining the server for people on the northwest side of america

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’d advise you to play some other games and see what happens after a longer time. Hypixel is like 180 degrees different from CCG. Try to play some more games so you can get used to the way this server works. Non PvP: Tower defense, minerware and some featured games.
PvP: Skywars, Duels, Lucky Island, FFA, featured games and etc. They can all be a lot of fun!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I mainly left the server because sentinel all of a sudden became utter garbage, it is a completely worthless anticheat not and on top of that out of no where i now have horrible ping to the server. after 1 year and half playing on the server with 45 ping i started averaging 250 ping out of the blue. My internet provider has not changed nor my speed type nor have i moved :/ whatever the admin team is doing is honestly ruining the server for people on the northwest side of america
The real question is how u get 45 ping in NA west, I live in Abu Dhabi, which is about 3.5(2000 miles) thousand kilometers from London, and the distance from San Fransisco(i just took a random city of the West Coast) is about 5 thousand kilometers(3100 miles), and i get an average of 100-150 ping on Cubecraft. No beef or anything im just bored and have nothing to do.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I’d advise you to play some other games and see what happens after a longer time. Hypixel is like 180 degrees different from CCG. Try to play some more games so you can get used to the way this server works. Non PvP: Tower defense, minerware and some featured games.
PvP: Skywars, Duels, Lucky Island, FFA, featured games and etc. They can all be a lot of fun!
Don't play FFA. You won't like it

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom