Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I made all the images by myself except the background.
It still makes for most of the image's aesthetic... You didn't even credit the artist of the background... It would have made sense to at least say the background wasn't made by you in the thread. Because you see when most of the image is made by someone else it might as well be reasonable to say you didn't paint it.
Just, at the very least, don't say it's "your art".
And still the images you made are just skin renders with Microsoft paint blood on them....

Again I'm not trying to be aggressive or anything but it's really just... meh.
Sorry if this criticism is too... critical but this is just what I think about this.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It still makes for most of the image's aesthetic... You didn't even credit the artist of the background... It would have made sense to at least say the background wasn't made by you in the thread. Because you see when most of the image is made by someone else it might as well be reasonable to say you didn't paint it.
Just, at the very least, don't say it's "your art".
And still the images you made are just skin renders with Microsoft paint blood on them....

Again I'm not trying to be aggressive or anything but it's really just... meh.
Sorry if this criticism is too... critical but this is just what I think about this.
Okay, but why do you give critism if you didn't make an art?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom