Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, here's my halloween artwork!
I want to show my art for the 2nd time, because I also posted it in the competition thread.
Give me constructive critism!

Attachments

• CubeCraft halloween art Slender's Woods.jpg
    CubeCraft halloween art Slender's Woods.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 175

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No offense please, but I can do this in 10-15 minutes. Invest more time in these. The competition literally was announced yesterday and you already have it. You had till 13 November (11 days) to make something with more detail.
But overall you used creativity.

Reactions: LeoOmo

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
It's awesome, the only tip I could give is invest more time in this art. Im sure this will be a perfect art if u invest a little more time in it! Awesome :P

Reactions: LeoOmo and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No offense please, but I can do this in 10-15 minutes. Invest more time in these. The competition literally was announced yesterday and you already have it. You had till 13 November (11 days) to make something with more detail.
That's right, maybe I'll spend more time for my Christmas Art!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wow, is amazing o_O
It's awesome, the only tip I could give is invest more time in this art. Im sure this will be a perfect art if u invest a little more time in it! Awesome :p
Thank you all!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You may guess ;) :D
Ok so let me understand, you searched for Halloween backgrounds on the internet, made by other people, other ARTISTS, who painted the thing (said artwork being probably copyrighted) and you added... clip art on it? Then went on the forum saying it's your artwork? Asking for criticism?

Like dude I don't want to be rude or anything but you've literally got someone else's artwork they spent hours on and pasted a couple of images of Minecraft servers on it...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Ok so let me understand, you searched for Halloween backgrounds on the internet, made by other people, other ARTISTS, who painted the thing (said artwork being probably copyrighted) and you added... clip art on it? Then went on the forum saying it's your artwork? Asking for criticism?

Like dude I don't want to be rude or anything but you've literally got someone else's artwork they spent hours on and pasted a couple of images of Minecraft servers on it...
I made all the images by myself except the background.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: