Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I made an adventure parkour after I noticed that there were only 2 levels and I thought to myself, "Man! We could use some more of these!" So over the weekend, I made this. I'm on a really REALLY louse Mac so I can't figure out how to post screenshots and YES. It IS different than PC. But the Plot Coordinates are 41;117 if you want to check it out in person which i suggest you do.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Are you just using this thread to tell people about your creative plot? If so, i'll move this to creations..

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like it, it's simple but has so many levels, and a lot of the jumps are fun and feel doable. I contacted Matt about it, since he is the parkour manager. However, it will take a while to schematic over, since pasting over maps to parkour is currently broken/awkward. So be patient. Thanks.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I really like it, it's simple but has so many levels, and a lot of the jumps are fun and feel doable. I contacted Matt about it, since he is the parkour manager. However, it will take a while to schematic over, since pasting over maps to parkour is currently broken/awkward. So be patient. Thanks.
does schematic mean he hasn't decided or that it will take some time to load?

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
As I told you, I've added this plot to my list of parkours to add when schematics are able to be tampered with.
Once it's transferred over it's going to be a big project because there is a lot of areas and layers that need coding. So I wouldn't expect this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom