Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

My Adventure Parkour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles77

Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I made an adventure parkour after I noticed that there were only 2 levels and I thought to myself, "Man! We could use some more of these!" So over the weekend, I made this. I'm on a really REALLY louse Mac so I can't figure out how to post screenshots and YES. It IS different than PC. But the Plot Coordinates are 41;117 if you want to check it out in person which i suggest you do.

Efcluke94

👀
Staff member
Admin Team
Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like it, it's simple but has so many levels, and a lot of the jumps are fun and feel doable. I contacted Matt about it, since he is the parkour manager. However, it will take a while to schematic over, since pasting over maps to parkour is currently broken/awkward. So be patient. Thanks.

Noodles77

Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I really like it, it's simple but has so many levels, and a lot of the jumps are fun and feel doable. I contacted Matt about it, since he is the parkour manager. However, it will take a while to schematic over, since pasting over maps to parkour is currently broken/awkward. So be patient. Thanks.
does schematic mean he hasn't decided or that it will take some time to load?

Hallucinated

Oct 22, 2013
As I told you, I've added this plot to my list of parkours to add when schematics are able to be tampered with.
Once it's transferred over it's going to be a big project because there is a lot of areas and layers that need coding. So I wouldn't expect this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DutchScary wrote on Finixly's profile.
Time for helpertubbies!
Mxrlly_Unity wrote on wch29's profile.
Tack för du börja följa mig wille :D Snällt :>
The word bed looks like a bed