Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FatihReyiz

Oct 8, 2017
Hoi. I left minecraft a couple years ago... I decided to return today and learned that my account was put up on a free minecraft account website. I changed the password immidiately and learned that i've been banned from many online servers, including this one. Someone even registered an account, but used my e-mail for whatever reason ( i guess they tought it'd be required for appeal or something ) . This isn't the account name i chose and i don't want it but that's not my point. The person was cheating and got themself banned, tried to appeal it and failed since they did cheat. Any way i can get the account back?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
(Assuming that you have access to your account and your username is FatihReyiz.) In order to get your account unbanned on the server, you'll have to contact the anti-cheat developer LoonyRules as you have been perm banned by the anti-cheat of the server. You can do so here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LoonyRules

But, if you don't have access to your account, CCG can't really help you with that. Try contacting Mojang.
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/361483-my-account-was-stolen

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I have a feeling you got a semi-access account and are trying to play it off as your own and trying to get it unbanned, I also wonder how you found out your account was on a Minecraft accounts site..

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom