Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello.

A few minutes ago, something weird happend. It's not a big deal, but I'm interested in what it could be.
So:

I was scrolling trough a page, and I clicked 'next page', and this is what I saw:
Schermopname (11).png

Yup, my account just logged out for no reason. I didn't do anything, I really don't know what happend here.

And another thing:

I don't have alerts:
Screenshot_7.png

And here it says that my most recent alert was yesterday:
Screenshot_8.png

Which is very weird, as I got a few alerts today...

If anyone has idea what the flip is happening here, please let me know!

Thank you in advance,
-Lucien :)

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Nope, I didn't use CCleaner. I did litteraly nothing, I just used Google Chrome and I visited this website. Nothing more.
Hello! Then you went to google normal internet, where you have your account, and then you went to chrome, that's normal you went from one browser to another, that's why you have to relog in chrome or come back to normal google, it's nothing strange, I hope help you :)

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Hello! Then you went to google normal internet, where you have your account, and then you went to chrome, that's normal you went from one browser to another, that's why you have to relog in chrome or come back to normal google, it's nothing strange, I hope help you :)
Hey man! Do you mean that I switched browsers? If so, I didn't switch anything...

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
You have to save your password for this site, if you clicked "never save password for this site", then every time you get on this website, you have to log in again.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Heh. This happens, I got the same one time.

One of the reasons could be if you accidentally deleted cache during scans via antivirus etc. It's not a bug within the forum, I think it's a general error client side.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Heh. This happens, I got the same one time.

One of the reasons could be if you accidentally deleted cache during scans via antivirus etc. It's not a bug within the forum, I think it's a general error client side.
Yeah, could be. But not in my case. Because I always close everything before I play Minecraft, or go on the internet. And I didn't had any programs open, so it couldn't be like a virusscan etc.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom