Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Just suggesting adding ability to do /fmsg when muted cuz i got muted and i cant even tell friend that im muted XD so he deleted me because he was thinking im ignoring him ;/

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
It was like that before. But now as it is a bit the same as /tell it got disabled for muted people. If you got muted you'll be able to chat again when your mute expires or if your appeal has been succesful.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The reason that you can't use /fmsg when you are muted is because they wanna punish you for something that you did wrong and you need to see what you did wrong.So you will not be able to talk to someone else because they wanna give you some time to think about it

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I don't want to sound rude, but that's your own fault. The ability to chat is taken from those who abused it. Limitting it to only public chat would have less effect, plus you could insult everyone in your friend list.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't want to sound rude, but that's your own fault. The ability to chat is taken from those who abused it. Limitting it to only public chat would have less effect, plus you could insult everyone in your friend list.
not always
if somebody uses the laby mod under his name and people report him what happens then

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
but i can have 10 ppl in my friend list so why would i bother wasting my and their time insulting them? btw i just said "kys lagger" in chat cuz guy killed me and i couldnt hit him ;/ feel so bad now

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
but i can have 10 ppl in my friend list so why would i bother wasting my and their time insulting them? btw i just said "kys lagger" in chat cuz guy killed me and i couldnt hit him ;/ feel so bad now
Like is said they wanna let you think what you did wrong by muting you so that you are not able to talk anymore

Reactions: Deeds

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
i havent and i think they wouldnt unmute me after ~15 hours... its 30day mute

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The reason that you can't use /fmsg when you are muted is because they wanna punish you for something that you did wrong and you need to see what you did wrong.So you will not be able to talk to someone else because they wanna give you some time to think about it
Like i said here this is the reason why

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom