Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

I've been playing a lot of Tower Defense recently which, unfortunately, has been difficult due to the fact that I was muted by Diogo on March 8th, 2017 (IGN: Rowena_Ravenclaw). Looking at threads of a similar nature, it would seem like contacting the staff member who muted me would be the only way to get this reversed, but it appears that Diogo is no longer a member of your team. I would appreciate any feedback on how to approach this situation due to these circumstances. Thank you so much in advance!

Rowena :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So ive looked thru ur offenses in the appeals section. It seems you were muted for saying “kys”

My opinion

Suicide is a very real and scary thing. I understand why u were muted and im sorry, but giving the number of times u said it, i think it is better that u stay muted.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Unfortunately, I've since seen both suicide and suicide attempts since I made these comments. I cannot take back the things I said in the past--I can only work on my present and future. I appreciate you taking the initiative to review my appeal, especially as a non-staff member.

Best of luck in your helper application! <3

Rowena
Im trying to be fair here. A lot can change in 3 years, so u might be more mature. So i guess im 50/50 on ur mute. Suicide is scary, but people can change alot in 3 years. I hope u understand my opinion :)

Reactions: Rowena_Ravenclaw

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
So ive looked thru ur offenses in the appeals section. It seems you were muted for saying “kys”

My opinion

Suicide is a very real and scary thing. I understand why u were muted and im sorry, but giving the number of times u said it, i think it is better that u stay muted.
Thankfully your opinion doesnt really matter.

anyway op i hope you do get unmuted. Good luck

Reactions: Rowena_Ravenclaw
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom