Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

I've been playing a lot of Tower Defense recently which, unfortunately, has been difficult due to the fact that I was muted by Diogo on March 8th, 2017 (IGN: Rowena_Ravenclaw). Looking at threads of a similar nature, it would seem like contacting the staff member who muted me would be the only way to get this reversed, but it appears that Diogo is no longer a member of your team. I would appreciate any feedback on how to approach this situation due to these circumstances. Thank you so much in advance!

Rowena :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So ive looked thru ur offenses in the appeals section. It seems you were muted for saying “kys”

My opinion

Suicide is a very real and scary thing. I understand why u were muted and im sorry, but giving the number of times u said it, i think it is better that u stay muted.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Unfortunately, I've since seen both suicide and suicide attempts since I made these comments. I cannot take back the things I said in the past--I can only work on my present and future. I appreciate you taking the initiative to review my appeal, especially as a non-staff member.

Best of luck in your helper application! <3

Rowena
Im trying to be fair here. A lot can change in 3 years, so u might be more mature. So i guess im 50/50 on ur mute. Suicide is scary, but people can change alot in 3 years. I hope u understand my opinion :)

Reactions: Rowena_Ravenclaw

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
So ive looked thru ur offenses in the appeals section. It seems you were muted for saying “kys”

My opinion

Suicide is a very real and scary thing. I understand why u were muted and im sorry, but giving the number of times u said it, i think it is better that u stay muted.
Thankfully your opinion doesnt really matter.

anyway op i hope you do get unmuted. Good luck

Reactions: Rowena_Ravenclaw
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom