Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xRezzyx

Sep 15, 2016
United States
I came back to CubeCraft just a little under a day ago, saw that I had a ban, a permanent ban. I appealed for the ban and it was removed since I believe it was just a little under 2 years. I have had this mute for 3 years apparently, is there any type of way to get it removed? I already appealed for it when I was muted. The appeal was a bunch of crap. I did lie back then. Is it possible I could get another shot at repealing or is that not possible? When I was making my ban appeal last night I did happen to notice we only get 1 unban appeal and 1 mute appeal. Am I not allowed to appeal again? I do want to speak again on the server it will be annoying if my friend can't voice chat or I can't voice chat and not be able to talk.

Thanks, Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom