Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xRezzyx

Sep 15, 2016
United States
I came back to CubeCraft just a little under a day ago, saw that I had a ban, a permanent ban. I appealed for the ban and it was removed since I believe it was just a little under 2 years. I have had this mute for 3 years apparently, is there any type of way to get it removed? I already appealed for it when I was muted. The appeal was a bunch of crap. I did lie back then. Is it possible I could get another shot at repealing or is that not possible? When I was making my ban appeal last night I did happen to notice we only get 1 unban appeal and 1 mute appeal. Am I not allowed to appeal again? I do want to speak again on the server it will be annoying if my friend can't voice chat or I can't voice chat and not be able to talk.

Thanks, Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
Top Bottom