Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see either one of these added.

• Add the discord music bot.

• Don't add the discord music bot.

• Add the voice text channel.

• Don't add the voice text channel.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Music Bot:
I think it would be a great idea for a music bot to be added to the CubeCraft discord server as it would encourage people to join the voice channel and just have a great time listening to music. You might ask "Oh what if people just play ear pricing songs or anything of that sort." Well if anyone remembers when CubeCraft used Teamspeak there was a music bot and it was playing songs that were popular at the time and I was thinking the discord bot could be set to play the latest hits or just popular songs in general just like the TeamSpeak one.

Voice text channel:
First off for those who don't know what a voice text channel is its a text channel for people who don't have a mic or just can't talk cant type in so they are still engaged in the conversation. I would love to see this added because I see people who can't talk or just don't have a mic typing in the English channel and it does clog it up sometimes. So the Voice text channel would just get rid of all that just by added one text channel named #voicechat.

Reactions: TyFoxy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Music Bot:
I think it would be a great idea for a music bot to be added to the CubeCraft discord server as it would encourage people to join the voice channel and just have a great time listening to music. You might ask "Oh what if people just play ear pricing songs or anything of that sort." Well if anyone remembers when CubeCraft used Teamspeak there was a music bot and it was playing songs that were popular at the time and I was thinking the discord bot could be set to play the latest hits or just popular songs in general just like the TeamSpeak one.

Voice text channel:
First off for those who don't know what a voice text channel is its a text channel for people who don't have a mic or just can't talk cant type in so they are still engaged in the conversation. I would love to see this added because I see people who can't talk or just don't have a mic typing in the English channel and it does clog it up sometimes. So the Voice text channel would just get rid of all that just by added one text channel named #voicechat.

Can you make it so we can vote for multiple responses? You gave two different suggestions but we can only vote for one of them...

Reactions: Passer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom