Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i am sugesting to move this villager, he is near the core and after the 3rd layer of blocks you cant place more in this spot, so will always be the weakness of your defence.
2020-03-08_22.23.40.png

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well I think it’s some kind of camping prevention.Imagine everyone hiding in one gigantic massive cube where it’s impossible to break the blocks because again-The whole team may be in the cube.
PLEASE NO, I’m sure it’s not going to end well, because people will abuse it

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Well I think it’s some kind of camping prevention.Imagine everyone hiding in one gigantic massive cube where it’s impossible to break the blocks because again-The whole team may be in the cube.
PLEASE NO, I’m sure it’s not going to end well, because people will abuse it
abuse what?

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
In the update already put to be able to move it. In the inventory of the Villager you click the white egg and it disappears. then to make it appear where you want, you click on slot 9 and hit the egg again (where you want to have it) and it appears.
It's really easy!
I hope I helped you!

Reactions: Leroyy

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
In the update already put to be able to move it. In the inventory of the Villager you click the white egg and it disappears. then to make it appear where you want, you click on slot 9 and hit the egg again (where you want to have it) and it appears.
It's really easy!
I hope I helped you!
This is not skyblock XD
You got confused

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
i am sugesting to move this villager, he is near the core and after the 3rd layer of blocks you cant place more in this spot, so will always be the weakness of your defence.
View attachment 160444
It’s really not an issue... you said it yourself. This only stops you from building at the 3rd layer of blocks, normally you wouldn’t have three layers of blocks to start with... Regardless of it not being an intended feature, it’s not something worth the time to change since it rarely ever impedes the players from playing how they should and have a good time. Plus what other position would you suggest? The map is rather small and any placement would affect the flag defense regardless. Currently it’s in a very convenient spot, right under spawn. I see no benefit, and I do see some cons to this. I’d denominate this as really just a nitpick.

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
Block wars games tend to be too long winded with even a couple layers of protection in the vast majority of games, I'm going to take a punt and say that this is intentional map design to reduce the amount of layers around a core.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
this is intentional map design to reduce the amount of layers around a core.
is only on this map, where you also must expend blocks in protecting under because there are 2 entrances, in all the maps he villager is at least at 10 blocks from the core if not more and usualy in some maps the core is intside of a unbreakeable estructure.
so no, is not intended

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom