Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi :). I was watching at the most notable members list (https://www.cubecraft.net/members/) and there are most messages, most likes, most points and thought, why is there not a most followers list? It indicates that people are helpful and friendly, because why else would people follow you? (except when you're staff because we all got to follow staffmembers, don't we?!11!1). Most points is pretty useless because more than 20 people have 113 points. Btw, most followers is more competitive than points xd.

My suggestion: Remove most points and make it most followers :).

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Hi :). I was watching at the most notable members list (https://www.cubecraft.net/members/) and there are most messages, most likes, most points and thought, why is there not a most followers list? It indicates that people are helpful and friendly, because why else would people follow you? (except when you're staff because we all got to follow staffmembers, don't we?!11!1). Most points is pretty useless because more than 20 people have 113 points. Btw, most followers is more competitive than points xd.

Staff will stay automaticly on top.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Better than 37187381681 people with 113 points.
Stop turning everything into a competition ;_;

I'd just remove all the lists.

There's nothing to be proud about having "likes" it's literally a person clicking a button.
Followers? Again, they just... press... a button.
Messages? Maybe more important because messages have important information and all, they're the basis of a forum, but again, they could easily be meaningless and spammed.
Points? Ok you gotta be kidding me :p

Staff members? Ok we might wanna keep that list...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
THIS IS A USELESS MESSAGE JUST TO GET MY MESSAGES UP!

Just get rid of all of them already, it's totally useless. The Forums isn't made for competition.

Reactions: Ping Ether

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

It would be better than showing points. I agree with this :)

U

Unipotato

I suppose it's better than points but I think the only tabs for the members page should be messages and staff members.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Why everyone is with the comptetition...
They want Ranks for old people in the Server
Ranks for people that Report Hackers
List of Most Followers...
What is with you guys?
Make a Twitter account and get followers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Top Bottom