Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you prefer small maps over big once?


  • Total voters
    8

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
93
141
34
22
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters,

I play Eggwars a lot but there is one thing that frustrates me, it’s the fact that most maps are way to big. For example, take a look at magical. It takes ages to build to mid and even then, mid is also huge. It slows down the game and makes it just boring. My suggestion is to either change the current maps everything closer to each other or new maps.
Please take a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees
 

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
107
166
44
21
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters,

I play Eggwars a lot but there is one thing that frustrates me, it’s the fact that most maps are way to big. For example, take a look at magical. It takes ages to build to mid and even then, mid is also huge. It slows down the game and makes it just boring. My suggestion is to either change the current maps everything closer to each other or new maps.
Please take a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees
I agree i'm a player that likes rushing and these kind of maps make the game so much longer!!
 

AdamvriesssGG

Member
Jan 20, 2020
38
52
19
21
Dear CubeCrafters,

I play Eggwars a lot but there is one thing that frustrates me, it’s the fact that most maps are way to big. For example, take a look at magical. It takes ages to build to mid and even then, mid is also huge. It slows down the game and makes it just boring. My suggestion is to either change the current maps everything closer to each other or new maps.
Please take a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees
I agree but i do appriciate the big maps but there could indeed be more small ones.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom