Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you prefer small maps over big once?

• Total voters

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters,

I play Eggwars a lot but there is one thing that frustrates me, it’s the fact that most maps are way to big. For example, take a look at magical. It takes ages to build to mid and even then, mid is also huge. It slows down the game and makes it just boring. My suggestion is to either change the current maps everything closer to each other or new maps.
Please take a good look at my suggestion,
TP_Mees

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters,

I play Eggwars a lot but there is one thing that frustrates me, it’s the fact that most maps are way to big. For example, take a look at magical. It takes ages to build to mid and even then, mid is also huge. It slows down the game and makes it just boring. My suggestion is to either change the current maps everything closer to each other or new maps.
TP_Mees
I agree i'm a player that likes rushing and these kind of maps make the game so much longer!!

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Dear CubeCrafters,

TP_Mees
I agree but i do appriciate the big maps but there could indeed be more small ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom