Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jxsurf

May 13, 2014
Rubik, Admins, Mods, Helpers and builders,
You guys don't have to do this but a suggestion from me is...

You should introduce more mods for each part of the server e.g: one for games, one for kit pvp and so one. it could be more than one mod for each part. This will introduce more team-work into the server.

As well as this you could have building comps so whoever wanted to build for the server could build a map then send it to one one of u and the person with the best map could build for the server. As a result of this it would bring more excitement to the server and more people could have a try at building. They never know they could discover a new talent.

u don't have to listen to this but please consider this...

From
jxsurf

Lapiz Rank.

Kule

Oct 21, 2013
Failsworth, Manchester, England
No,mod you know how much spam we get asking if people can get promoted? heck, recognise me on other servers and ask for staff, and if we had an Application forum it would get spammed so much.....

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
As for the builder bit..

How to Apply
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/how-to-become-builder.124/

How to submit Player Maps
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/player-maps.1064/

Also we are always looking in creative server for exciting, unique builds, I get spammed from people to look at their builds, but I don't mind if am in a good mood :)
I try and create build competitions around important events, so people can show off their skills, and get our attention.. ik other builders host events, and all of them look at other peoples builds when asked, if not busy. This is a games server, so we don't get a very high standard of build quality, compared to famous buildteams, who have a huge youtube channels.

jxsurf

May 13, 2014
oh, i get what u see Lukey_Dude maybe the builder part though... Your choice guys but we will maybe need to check with rubik to see what he wants

jxsurf

May 13, 2014
ok ef i get that sorry guys my mistake didn't look at that...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom