Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Solo maps are just horrible to pvp in, even snowy (probably the best map for pvp) is ridiculously easy to hit someone off with a sword and even easier to bowspam them off with a bow.
Golf is decent but there's a strip out side of mid that people just run around in rings for ages on and they never actually fight at mid.
I agree solo needs more maps that are more pvp orientated instead of being orientated towards players hitting each other in the void with stupid half slabs, stairs (which are glitchy af) and random void holes everywhere, or at the very least the current maps should be edited to become more pvp orientated

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I wanted to suggest more SOLO maps which we NEVER get.
And also suggest some other classic maps come to speed like they where in normal but smaller or whatever.

What do you think?

Also leave some map ideas down. :D
I like it and do agree that it is dead becayse there are no new mades. I like the idea of editting original ones.
Maybe they can add Area51 to speed?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it and do agree that it is dead becayse there are no new mades. I like the idea of editting original ones.

No bring back with no edits.
But Minions and that old Jungle Solo Map
Need Speed for sure!

And more emerald gems

Maybe if we're lucky we will get heavily nerfed kb weapons.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Adding maps won't help..
They will add new maps, people play the game for a few weeks. And then? Everybody leaves because it's boring!
And when everybody leaves, and it's dead again. There are again questions about new maps and updates.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So you don't want parkour maps?
I should just lock the thread then.
OMG.
So we should let the building community make the parkour maps? As in the community were half of them can't even actually build (I'm being nice..)
Why can't the builders just build the maps? They're getting payed to do it!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So we should let the building community make the parkour maps? As in the community where half of them can't even actually build (I'm being nice..)
Why can't the builders just build the maps? They're getting paid to do it!

1) No, they're not.
2) You don't understand the purpose of this thread. As I said before. Just stop and leave. All you do is make drama and disagree with everything.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
1) No, they're not.
2) You don't understand the purpose of this thread. As I said before. Just stop and leave. All you do is make drama and disagree with everything.
I do not disagree with everything, far from that.
I agree with lots of things.
You maybe should question your suggestions...

As somebody sajd before, if you'd add a contest, the builders will seem useles.. What should they make is the community if building everything? The builders are getting payed to make buildings.. It's their job.

"You don't understand the purpose of this thread." (You know, you say that a lot.. to everybody.. maybe yiu should question if it's you, and not us..) Yes.. Yes I do. You want more maps, which I can understand.
But as I said before: Nobody is playing it! Why sould they waste their time on something that is dead!
And no, I'm not saying they should never make new maps for solo eggwars.. But you think you got it hard with solo eggwars? Try doing parkour! Oh wait.. You can't.. Because it's in maintenance.. For over a year..

So just wait until they release parkour, then ask for solo maps
(I was being nice here..)

And don't even think about saying "You don't understand! Nobody understands!" or going all rage mode on me.. I can dk that better.. Just trust me on that on ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom