upload_2017-12-22_20-30-32.png

BECAUSE IT'S DEAD!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Or because the maps fill up and the players are in game. :3
I still really enjoy solo, though I can see why others don’t play it as it can be much harder playing without a teammate.
I wanted to suggest more SOLO maps which we NEVER get.
And also suggest some other classic maps come to speed like they where in normal but smaller or whatever.

What do you think?

Also leave some map ideas down. :D
I personally would like to see team eggwars maps for teams of 6, 7, 8, or 9 since we don’t really have any maps for those (Aztec is the only map in that range).
For speed eggwars, I don’t really have anything to say because I rarely play it. I prefer normal way more.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's because almost no one plays Solo EggWars. Then it's unnessesary to build for the Builders.

I sometimes play it, but in my opinion they've already got enough maps, not many players play Solo EggWars, they don't need more maps.

None of you understand. The reason its dead is cause there are never any changes to it!
There are never new maps!
Thats why we NEED an update.

Or because the maps fill up and the players are in game. :3
I still really enjoy solo, though I can see why others don’t play it as it can be much harder playing without a teammate.

I personally would like to see team eggwars maps for teams of 6, 7, 8, or 9 since we don’t really have any maps for those (Aztec is the only map in that range).
For speed eggwars, I don’t really have anything to say because I rarely play it. I prefer normal way more.

Brownster I want that too, and I'll have a map like that coming out soon on Minecraft Creations. ;)

A

A pigeon

Boi we worship LePixel on a monthly basis as the god tier s class mlg server. I know what im talking about when i say they dnt have it

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
YOU said the topic is done. When it’s MY thread. I want to continue but you guys keep saying random reasons why not. When I gave some ideas but no one listens.
What more is there to say? Nobody plays solo eggwars and that's why it doesn't get new maps.
upload_2017-12-23_19-38-37.png

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
YOU said the topic is done. When it’s MY thread. I want to continue but you guys keep saying random reasons why not. When I gave some ideas but no one listens.
Im telling you it won’t happen and you guys are going off-topic and getting ruder and rude. Can we get back on topic?
lol its a public thread. And you keep going on and on about this whole being "rude" thing and it doesn't make sense. I mean the whole nobody cares thing above me isnt the best but stuff like saying that solo mode doesnt get any players isnt rude. Its simply stating an opinion an backing it up with facts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom