• No, because...

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello there!

This is a very short suggestion about a random idea.

I am suggesting that more leaderboards are introduced exclusively to the website, like "Kill Leaderboards" or "Trophy Leaderboards" or even "Death Leaderboards"

Why am I suggesting these Leaderboards to only exist on the website?
Well it's simple. If these leaderboards were added to the game menus on the server, it would be too cluttered and confusing.

If you have any more ideas about types of leaderboards, leave them below!

-SimplyExplained

Reactions: Gestoord

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think we should calm down with the leaderboards, games are starting to become less about the games experience and more about competition. I think having the basic leaderboards we have now is fine, but having more leaderboards for every statistic in every game is hurrendous and I dont support it.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think we should calm down with the leaderboards, games are starting to become less about the games experience and more about competition. I think having the basic leaderboards we have now is fine, but having more leaderboards for every statistic in every game is hurrendous and I dont support it.
Might it be a good idea if you can click on the players head in the leaderbord (Java) so you can see their statistics? Because whenever I take a look at the leaderbord I see wins (suppose in solo SkyWars) but I would like to see their kills aswell (as an example). Would that be possible? @Story

Last edited:
Reactions: Juskebat and Simply

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think the leaderboards we have now are good enough. If you want 2 extra leaderboards for every game for Bedrock and Java, then it's going to be too much. You now have the leaderboards for wins etc. and that's good enough for me.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom