Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What maps should be removed and what maps should be added?

• Edit/Remove Wild West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edit/Remove Mines

• Edit/Remove Nether

• Edit/Remove Library

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Edit/Remove Village

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Add Undersea

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Add Barn

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Add Northpole

• Add Castle

• Add End

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Sow when Cubecraft was still 1.8 I played a lot of Hide and Seek and I loved it. Especially the map Wild West and Mines because Wild West was perfect for hiders and Mines was the ultimate map for seekers.
However, I think there should be added some new maps because a few maps are a bit old an boring.

Wild West: This map should stay because it's great for hiders an quite a challange for seekers. Most of the time it's because people hide on top of the train, on the roof of buildings or behind the waterfall. Sow this map is great :)
Mines When I'm not in the mood for hiding I just pick the Mines map, why? Because it's EASY. I know every single corner out of my head because the map is sow small!! I sometimes even got called a hacker because I knew that a certain block wasn't supposed to be there. Maybe to prevent it from being sow easy the builders could make it a little bigger by adding like another floor that's as big as the first and second together.
Nether: I don't think this map needs to be changed at all, however this map is quite hard for a seeker. Why? As many of you know, in the map Nether you can be Quartz Ore, Gravel or Soulsand. This map has an insane amount of places for Soulsand to hide and it's nearly impossible for the seeker to find the last hiders who's being soulsand.
Library: I think this is a bad map, because it looks great but isn't a good map to hide. There are like 3 spots for crafting tables and stone bricks to hide. Every time I played this map people would just jump on the cobblestone wall and jump on to a pillar. And when there is 30 seconds left and you're almost there they jump off. I think this map really needs more places to hide.
Village: I think this map should be rebuilt. The hiding spots are decent because in most cases not everyone is found in this map. However, in my opinion this map looks awefull!! It's literally made out of just clay, glass and some oak wood. Maybe it would look better if all houses were designed like a NPC Village. That's the only thing I have to say about this map.

I believe this are all current map, I'm sorry to the builder if I missed yours ;)

Another option is to remove 2 or 3 old maps and add new ones. I thought of a few new maps an this are my idea's:

Undersea / Atlantis: This won't be an underwater map ofcourse because then all hiders would basicly drown to death. It could just be surrounded by a clay wall and a huge glass bowl on top made from blue stained colors. The map itself will contain ground made out of sand/gravel/gras. On the grass there will be tall grass to let it look like seaweed. I think the hiding blocks could be: Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Dark Prismarine and Sea Lanterns.
Farm / Barn: I think it would be great to have a map with a classic barn made out of red and white painted wood (Clay and Quartz in this case). There could also be a few vehicles, the field for vegetables and a windmill aswell. There could also be a huge grass field with trees, a lot of (tall) gras and hay bales to let it look like a field for cows and horsesThe map will just be surrounded by a big mountain. The hiding blocks could be: Hay Bales, Oak Wood Planks, Crafting Tables and maybe Furnaces.
Snow / Northpole: I think it would be fun to have a map where there's lot of snow. There could be igloo's, underground ice caves or a haunted gold mine. There could be like a frozen river, lake and a waterfall. The hiding blocks will probably be: Packed Ice, Ice, Snow and maybe things like White/Light Blue/Blue stained glass.
Medieval / Castle: This will be a very detailed map. There could be an outside where there are catapults too let it look like the castle is being attacked. On the outside there could be a small forest with a few hiding places. Inside the castle walls there will be a few houses and a big market!! Inside the castle there will be a few rooms and a prison with a sewer. Maybe it would be funny to being able to hide and a sewer. And the sewers will lead you to a small pond in the woods.
The hiding blocks could be: Crafting Tables, Oak Wood, Furnaces, Hay Bales and maybe things like Pumpkins/Melons.

End: I used to play Super Craft Bros and loved it. Especially the map End, I like the way they made more detailed towers and an awesome portal!! I also think the ender dragon the builders made looks awesome. Now with the 1.9 update the builders can add Purpur and End Bricks. I think the perfect Hiding Blocks would be: End Bricks, and some of the Purpur Blocks.

This is all the suggestions I got for Hide and Seek. But I guess that first we have to wait until the plug-in for H/S are updated before we can add new maps. Let me know what you guys think about this :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom