Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MORE GAMEZ FOR 1.8

• 1.8 IS NUMBER ONE 1.9 NEXT AND IM POPPIN ALL THIS CHECKS GOT THE BRAND NEW UPDATES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1.9 IS BAAAAAAAAAAAD GO AND CRY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

• YES

• YES

• YES

• YES

• YES

• YES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Cubecraft does only take the most popular games for 1.8. There are many more people playing on 1.9 and some games wouldn't become full in 1.8. Sorry, I don't think that it is a good idea.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
You give 1.8 more energy than its size
The players are sophisticated and they became 1.12 and you want 1.8. I refuse what you say and I am not with you in this proposal I am sorry

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
1.8 is a place of hackers. I don't understand, how can you still play 1.8?
Anyway, I don't think there's much update's will happen in 1.8
And therefore, not many people play 1.8, so that Cubecraft 1.11 update and not 1.8

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly I completely agree with you, I feel that there does need to be more 1.8 gamemodes. Unfortunately you are talking to the wrong people to try and get this suggestion to take off. I feel that 1.8 has so much potential but as I have said in other threads, the only thing holding it back is the fact that there are only 2 very similar gamemode on the 1.8 servers.

I've realised that this suggestion isn't really down to what people say on these forums because what the members on this forums want is more for 1.9 considering cube does have a bigger 1.9 community. It's the general minecraft community this will effect essentially considering if you want to grow the 1.8 side, you are looking to attract players who aren't consistently playing on the server yet.

All I'm going to say is if you are saying "Players just need to give 1.9 a chance and the might enjoy it" that is completely the wrong mind set. If minecraft players haven't tried 1.9 pvp yet they must have been living under a rock, its been out for almost 2 years. There are a lot of players who just don't like 1.9 pvp full stop and by getting rid of 1.8 all together you are ignoring almost half of the minecraft community.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would simply enjoy it if they brought the 1.8 mannequins back. Removed the 1.8 support and updated to 1.12.1

F

Facelurite

Its everyday bro with that 1.8 thread flow , no likes for 1.8 aint never been done befo.

Not a jake paul fan BTW dont assume anything.
Im against 1.8

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom