• Scoreboard/ActionBar suggestions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
MICROGAMES
- Floor is LAVA!
5 second countdown and make the floor to lava (similar to Lava Floor, but NOT), there will be cobweb, non-wood blocks and things and many ways to survive the dangerous LAVA! After the floor becomes LAVA, there will be 5 more secs 'til the microgame ends.
- Milk the Cow
This game was before on Cubecraft Minerware and I liked it, but it is out idk why. I WANT IT!!! Microgame duration: about 10 seconds
- Jump over the lasers
Same as Milk the Cow
- Answer Question (Upgrade)
Add more questions like:

Does blast furnace smelt ore?
Can you shoot firework with a crossbow?
Can you craft a boat only with wood stuff?
Can you breed a pig with carrot?
Can a oxeye daisy craft a light gray dye?

Does the furnace glow?
And
16 > -17? (very tricky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Did Minecraft bought Microsoft?
Can you breed a cow with carrot?
Does US mean Britain?
Does UK mean America?
Does the blast furnace cook food faster?
Does the campfire smelt ore?
Is PewDiePie (or DanTDM or MrBeast) the most subscribed YouTube channel right now?
Does RGB mean Rainbow Got Black?
- Break the carved pumpkin
Change the 2x2 blocks with pumpkin, but one of all them is carved. NO, if someone break it, it will NOT dissappear 'til the microgame ends. Microgame length: about 15 seconds
- Kill the monsters
The goal is to kill most monsters (zombies, skeletons, spiders, slimes) more than others. If there are more first places, all first place winners win. Also if you die, you lose. The players will be equipped with a diamond armor set with protection, stone sword, knockback stick and a golden apple. Microgame length: about 30 seconds (like the stupid non-Graced MiniSG).
- Plant a tree
The player will have 5 saplings and 64 bone meal and he must plant all of them. The floor will be full grass blocks.
- Murder Mystery
Microgame long about 30 secs. The victims will have a invisibility potion for 10 seconds and a wooden sword to kill the murder. BUT the murder will have a diamond sword and a rechargeable power-up menu. The wooden sword in his inventory will open the power-up inventory, but only if he holds it. During the cooldown (5 secs), he should't have it in his inventory. The power-ups must be a speed boost II, jump boost and resistance (every one is long only 5 secs).
- Colorful kill
The terrain will be split into 4 different colors (red, green, blue and yellow). The system selects a random color and kills the players in the chosen color.
- Shoot the target
there will be a target like darts from the one side on the platform. On the other side all players will be locked onto one place and they will be invisible. Every one will have five snowballs and must hit the target.
- Craft a...

Sword
Pickaxe
Chestplate
Hoe
Glowstone
Piston
Bow
Arrows
Fishing Rod

Boots
Bed
Crafting table
Furnace

Every player will have random items in all his inventory. He must craft one of the items above this text. Game length: 15 secs
==================================================================

BOSS GAMES
Lucky Block Wars
There will be a big map/arena with a couple of lucky blocks. The system will select what items will be /hardcore, normal, OP/. And then PvP.

Block party
This will be long.
The game will be similar to Colour Floor, but not same. There will be a grace period with a random select color from the server and when the grace period is over, all blocks, except for the chosen one's color, dissappear. This will happen 5 times [5 rounds], but the grace period will short every next round. For example:
Round = Grace Period
1 Round = 5,5 secs
2 Round = 5 secs
3 Round = 3,5 secs
4 Round = 3 secs
5 Round = 2 secs
The survived people after the 5 round win it.

==================================================================OTHER SUGGESTIONS
Scoreboard and ActionBar
I suggest the ActionBar to be changed like:

<description-of-the-game>
Your score: <score> Your place: <place> Round: <round-number>/15
And the scoreboard:
If I am in Top 3:

MinerWare
Microgame: <microgame-name>
Top 3:
TheUnicornTime546 [8]
mckristiyan28yt, CoinDuckling238 [7]
DaBestN00b, C0laYT, JanuaryBird375 [5]
play.cubecraft.net

THE USERNAMES ARE FOR EXAMPLE!!!

EDIT:
TNT Tag can also be changed into Bomb Runners! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: StarYonMc

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Like to see a next update of minerware, because the previous update was not extreme big. It was a fun update, but the reason why I don't play minerware very much is because you play too many times the same game and I get bored from that. I hope they add some extra games in the future!

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
MICROGAMES
- Floor is LAVA!
5 second countdown and make the floor to lava (similar to Lava Floor, but NOT), there will be cobweb, non-wood blocks and things and many ways to survive the dangerous LAVA! After the floor becomes LAVA, there will be 5 more secs 'til the microgame ends.
- Milk the Cow
This game was before on Cubecraft Minerware and I liked it, but it is out idk why. I WANT IT!!! Microgame duration: about 10 seconds
- Jump over the lasers
Same as Milk the Cow
- Answer Question (Upgrade)
Add more questions like:

Does blast furnace smelt ore?
Can you shoot firework with a crossbow?
Can you craft a boat only with wood stuff?
Can you breed a pig with carrot?
Can a oxeye daisy craft a light gray dye?

Does the furnace glow?
And
16 > -17? (very tricky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Did Minecraft bought Microsoft?
Can you breed a cow with carrot?
Does US mean Britain?
Does UK mean America?
Does the blast furnace cook food faster?
Does the campfire smelt ore?
Is PewDiePie (or DanTDM or MrBeast) the most subscribed YouTube channel right now?
Does RGB mean Rainbow Got Black?
Change the 2x2 blocks with pumpkin, but one of all them is carved. NO, if someone break it, it will NOT dissappear 'til the microgame ends. Microgame length: about 15 seconds
- Kill the monsters
The goal is to kill most monsters (zombies, skeletons, spiders, slimes) more than others. If there are more first places, all first place winners win. Also if you die, you lose. The players will be equipped with a diamond armor set with protection, stone sword, knockback stick and a golden apple. Microgame length: about 30 seconds (like the stupid non-Graced MiniSG).
- Plant a tree
The player will have 5 saplings and 64 bone meal and he must plant all of them. The floor will be full grass blocks.
- Murder Mystery
Microgame long about 30 secs. The victims will have a invisibility potion for 10 seconds and a wooden sword to kill the murder. BUT the murder will have a diamond sword and a rechargeable power-up menu. The wooden sword in his inventory will open the power-up inventory, but only if he holds it. During the cooldown (5 secs), he should't have it in his inventory. The power-ups must be a speed boost II, jump boost and resistance (every one is long only 5 secs).
- Colorful kill
The terrain will be split into 4 different colors (red, green, blue and yellow). The system selects a random color and kills the players in the chosen color.
- Shoot the target
there will be a target like darts from the one side on the platform. On the other side all players will be locked onto one place and they will be invisible. Every one will have five snowballs and must hit the target.
- Craft a...

Sword
Pickaxe
Chestplate
Hoe
Glowstone
Piston
Bow
Arrows
Fishing Rod

Boots
Bed
Crafting table
Furnace

Every player will have random items in all his inventory. He must craft one of the items above this text. Game length: 15 secs
==================================================================

BOSS GAMES
Lucky Block Wars
There will be a big map/arena with a couple of lucky blocks. The system will select what items will be /hardcore, normal, OP/. And then PvP.

Block party
This will be long.
The game will be similar to Colour Floor, but not same. There will be a grace period with a random select color from the server and when the grace period is over, all blocks, except for the chosen one's color, dissappear. This will happen 5 times [5 rounds], but the grace period will short every next round. For example:
Round = Grace Period
1 Round = 5,5 secs
2 Round = 5 secs
3 Round = 3,5 secs
4 Round = 3 secs
5 Round = 2 secs
The survived people after the 5 round win it.

==================================================================OTHER SUGGESTIONS
Scoreboard and ActionBar
I suggest the ActionBar to be changed like:

<description-of-the-game>
Your score: <score> Your place: <place> Round: <round-number>/15
And the scoreboard:
If I am in Top 3:

MinerWare
Microgame: <microgame-name>
Top 3:
TheUnicornTime546 [8]
mckristiyan28yt, CoinDuckling238 [7]
DaBestN00b, C0laYT, JanuaryBird375 [5]
play.cubecraft.net

THE USERNAMES ARE FOR EXAMPLE!!!
Really like a ton of these. But milk the cow and jump over the lasers are still in.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like your idea but I just want to say one thing about this. It wouldn't be possible because carved pumpkins aren't a thing in every version of minecraft where CubeCraft is available on.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
emm,
16 is actualy higher than -17
edit: oh i must be tupid or something, is that what it says XD
edit2: no im right!! its true and it is red as false!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on luminance69's profile.
WELCOME BRO!
BicolourSine41 wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Oh wow! 3k reaction score! Congrats! Same day as my 1k!
Yes! 1000 reaction score! Thanks to@Reesle for being my 1k reaction! Still did not get my trophy points...
Im so close to 1000 reaction score!
BicolourSine41 wrote on luminance69's profile.
Welcome 🤗 🤗
Top Bottom