Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
Currently, there is only 6 game modes in Kit PvP FFA and Assassination, mostly 1.9.

Wings (1.9), Wings (1.8), Soup (1.9), OP (1.9), Assassination (1.9), Normal (1.9), and Normal (1.8 without block hit)

Though I would like to see some other game modes like potion pvp and stuff. I dunno, just some variety to the game play I would like to see.

Anyways I know CubeCraft is basically a 1.9 community and all, but you do have a fair amount of 1.8 players, not to mention occasionally you do get a full lobby in 1.8 maps. So it wouldn't hurt to make more of these game modes 1.8 :p
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Currently, there is only 6 game modes in Kit PvP FFA and Assassination, mostly 1.9.

Wings (1.9), Wings (1.8), Soup (1.9), OP (1.9), Assassination (1.9), Normal (1.9), and Normal (1.8 without block hit)

Though I would like to see some other game modes like potion pvp and stuff. I dunno, just some variety to the game play I would like to see.

Anyways I know CubeCraft is basically a 1.9 community and all, but you do have a fair amount of 1.8 players, not to mention occasionally you do get a full lobby in 1.8 maps. So it wouldn't hurt to make more of these game modes 1.8 :p
Can you give some examples

Like a downgrade sort of thing?
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
Can you give some examples

Like a downgrade sort of thing?
Correct me if I am wrong, I don't really follow on what you are saying. A downgrade? I am basically suggesting game modes like potion pvp, and more 1.8 game play.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom