Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Currently, there is only 6 game modes in Kit PvP FFA and Assassination, mostly 1.9.

Wings (1.9), Wings (1.8), Soup (1.9), OP (1.9), Assassination (1.9), Normal (1.9), and Normal (1.8 without block hit)

Though I would like to see some other game modes like potion pvp and stuff. I dunno, just some variety to the game play I would like to see.

Anyways I know CubeCraft is basically a 1.9 community and all, but you do have a fair amount of 1.8 players, not to mention occasionally you do get a full lobby in 1.8 maps. So it wouldn't hurt to make more of these game modes 1.8 :p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Currently, there is only 6 game modes in Kit PvP FFA and Assassination, mostly 1.9.

Wings (1.9), Wings (1.8), Soup (1.9), OP (1.9), Assassination (1.9), Normal (1.9), and Normal (1.8 without block hit)

Though I would like to see some other game modes like potion pvp and stuff. I dunno, just some variety to the game play I would like to see.

Anyways I know CubeCraft is basically a 1.9 community and all, but you do have a fair amount of 1.8 players, not to mention occasionally you do get a full lobby in 1.8 maps. So it wouldn't hurt to make more of these game modes 1.8 :p
Can you give some examples

Like a downgrade sort of thing?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Can you give some examples

Like a downgrade sort of thing?
Correct me if I am wrong, I don't really follow on what you are saying. A downgrade? I am basically suggesting game modes like potion pvp, and more 1.8 game play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Top Bottom