Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 21, 2018
2
1
4
26
Hi, im iTzJohnStyles and i have a suggestion

recently i bought gold rank, and with the rank i can select map of skywars, eggwars, etc

but for example in skywars in the majory of maps like trees, tron, snowflake (my favoite maps)

there is no "current games" to join

and sometimes when i click to select a random map show a message

"There is not current free servers for this game"



My suggestion is : Add more "Current Games" to Skywars, Eggwars etc...



Thanks for reading! =)

written by : iTzJohnStyles
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom