Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2016
My friends and I want more 3 player team maps because there arent that many and we wait for teams of 3.Could u add like 1+ maps. Thank you -Friends and I ;)

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
i agree, there should be more 3 player maps, since i like to play with 2 of my friends and we just want to be on a team by ourselves, but when we go to play, there arent any 3 player team maps, i reckon there should be more added :D

+1

Fel_Orc11

Dec 28, 2015
I feel there is a lot of 3 player maps but most of the scoreboard just shows the 5+ ones as not many people fill those up.

I'm all for having new maps for 3 players but also having it so they come up more often.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1 - UnderDaSea;
2 - Garden;
3 - Fairground;
4 - Instruments;
5 - Kingdom

Yeah, there aren't many 3 player maps on Team EggWars. But it's more than nothing. If you want more 3 player maps I'd recommend you to make a map yourself and submit it here, because than everyone can give his/her opinion about the map you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom