• Yes

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
I think cubecraft is the best 1.9 server! Why should we change that?! let 1.8 servers 1.8 and let CCG 1.9!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So Im know im definitely not the only one with this view but ill say it anyway. 1.8 pvp would definitely benefit cubecraft. Though you may not realize it the 1.8 community is a lot bigger than the 1.9 community. Also another benefit is that there are a lot more mods in 1.8 for pvp.Honestly I stopped playing cubecraft after they updated to 1.9. Just because its a older version doesnt mean it has bugs or glitches or whatever. Yes I agree that 1.9 features are also benefitual but 1.8 just makes more sense at the end of the day.
I don't think that it would "benefit" cubecraft and there is not a accurate way to know which version is bigger...
and I think the 1.9 community is bigger than the 1.8 because there are only 2 games for 1.8... and they have to do with the void...
and indeed 1.8 style pvp has been out longer, but I feel like there is nothing wrong in having 1 1.9 server in the community of minecraft. Also the 1.8 community is pretty small, so maybe just add one game like survival games as that gamemode is very original!

I agree. Players make an idea for 1.8 into a huge argument about "1.8 sucks" and how "1.9 is for noobs and 1.8 is for pros" crap like that. So yes... please close

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I don't think that it would "benefit" cubecraft and there is not a accurate way to know which version is bigger...
and I think the 1.9 community is bigger than the 1.8 because there are only 2 games for 1.8... and they have to do with the void...
and indeed 1.8 style pvp has been out longer, but I feel like there is nothing wrong in having 1 1.9 server in the community of minecraft. Also the 1.8 community is pretty small, so maybe just add one game like survival games as that gamemode is very original!
On cubecraft
I agree. Players make an idea for 1.8 into a huge argument about "1.8 sucks" and how "1.9 is for noobs and 1.8 is for pros" crap like that. So yes... please close

maybe.

No no no no. Theres no reason to lock this at all. Im stating a opinion and giving a suggestion. As seen from the last 13 pages many players agree with me. This has not turned into a flame war. If this get locked they better give a pretty damn good reason.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
On cubecraft

maybe.

No no no no. Theres no reason to lock this at all. Im stating a opinion and giving a suggestion. As seen from the last 13 pages many players agree with me. This has not turned into a flame war. If this get locked they better give a pretty damn good reason.
1. No swearing
2. Honestly, its not that your thread is bad, its just any thread about 1.8, all 1.9 players come in and start arguments... its a little annoying but I just realized that cubecract is not the ONLY 1.9 server... there are actually a few if you look hard enough! :D

Reactions: Unknown_Mediator

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
1. No swearing
2. Honestly, its not that your thread is bad, its just any thread about 1.8, all 1.9 players come in and start arguments... its a little annoying but I just realized that cubecract is not the ONLY 1.9 server... there are actually a few if you look hard enough! :D
I would hope I wouldnt get banned for saying dam. Well then deal with the 1.9ers.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Ill just bump this ik its necro but this threads still relevent so whatever. I know this is getting locked but idrc just need to get this at the top agian. BTW is this the biggest non staff posted thread or somewhere up there?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom