Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HypixelDuels

Member
Jan 30, 2018
8
15
4
24
Hello cubecraft players,
Like the most of you know, cubecraft has 3/4 minigames on 1.9+.
This isnt really Nice because the 1.8 players on Cube are slowely decreasing, like skywars getting lees played then before 1.9 Fame out. It I wanna play an other game then skywars or eggwars I need to go to hypixel.

Thanks for Reading,

CubecraftDuels* ;)
 

elchuii

Member
Jan 26, 2018
453
2,137
169
twitter.com
Hello cubecraft players,
Like the most of you know, cubecraft has 3/4 minigames on 1.9+.
This isnt really Nice because the 1.8 players on Cube are slowely decreasing, like skywars getting lees played then before 1.9 Fame out. It I wanna play an other game then skywars or eggwars I need to go to hypixel.

Thanks for Reading,

CubecraftDuels* ;)
Good data, but not what you mean ?
 

Ghoste

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
338
239
118
the computer
Good data, but not what you mean ?
Pretty much there are only two games for 1.8, Sky Wars and Egg Wars.
Anyways even though I don't really play 1.8 as much, I think players should have access to many other games in 1.8, like Survival Games, etc.
 

elchuii

Member
Jan 26, 2018
453
2,137
169
twitter.com
Pretty much there are only two games for 1.8, Sky Wars and Egg Wars.
Anyways even though I don't really play 1.8 as much, I think players should have access to many other games in 1.8, like Survival Games, etc.
Ahh OK, if I agree on that.
 

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
Hello cubecraft players,
Like the most of you know, cubecraft has 3/4 minigames on 1.9+.
This isnt really Nice because the 1.8 players on Cube are slowely decreasing, like skywars getting lees played then before 1.9 Fame out. It I wanna play an other game then skywars or eggwars I need to go to hypixel.

Thanks for Reading,

CubecraftDuels* ;)
I only play 1.8 Cubecraft and as Slippery said. There is no downfall. +1
 
D

Deleted member 346231

Guest
I personally despise 1.8 PvP, but I understand why people like it. Btw you can play 1.8 PvP in the PvP gamemode.

+1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom