Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kanga Playz

Jan 1, 2017
In one of my earlier post I asked for help with cards to buy rank. I was wondering how buying subway card for this site could be transferred to a online games rank. If you could tell me it would be greatly appreciated

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In one of my earlier post I asked for help with cards to buy rank. I was wondering how buying subway card for this site could be transferred to a online games rank. If you could tell me it would be greatly appreciated
The site (payment wall) accepts gift cards as a form of payment. When you start going through the payment process, it will bring you to a page that has a list of payment options along the top, which includes subway, cvs, visa, etc. When you click on one of the gift card options, it will open up a separate page asking for up to 5 gift card codes, which are located on the back of each card. Just type the codes into the appropriate box, hit confirm, and wait for an email confirming your purchase with cubecraft. Then allow up to 15 minutes for your rank to be updated.
I know that MooTa recommends subway gift cards, but when I was looking around, they only came at a set price. This would mean you would have extra money sitting on your card. I found that the CVS cards worked better for this since you can put a custom amount onto the card. Just a little tip in case you wanted to know :)
Anyways, hope this helps!

Kanga Playz

Jan 1, 2017
The site (payment wall) accepts gift cards as a form of payment. When you start going through the payment process, it will bring you to a page that has a list of payment options along the top, which includes subway, cvs, visa, etc. When you click on one of the gift card options, it will open up a separate page asking for up to 5 gift card codes, which are located on the back of each card. Just type the codes into the appropriate box, hit confirm, and wait for an email confirming your purchase with cubecraft. Then allow up to 15 minutes for your rank to be updated.
I know that MooTa recommends subway gift cards, but when I was looking around, they only came at a set price. This would mean you would have extra money sitting on your card. I found that the CVS cards worked better for this since you can put a custom amount onto the card. Just a little tip in case you wanted to know :)
Anyways, hope this helps!
Tnx for the info. It will be put to good use.

Reactions: TheBrownster
D

Deleted member 169486

Next time it would be easier and faster to start a private conversation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom