well if u are on prison map use it lel

Attachments

• Moneywalls1.png
    Moneywalls1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: Leevi2610

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
-99. Bland, Lacks creativity, not made in Minecraft, 1 minute creation.. just no.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
It's not a map, it's a (in his opinion) better version of the already existing map prison.
I see it this way how he want us to think about it:
I think he made a mini map of the map prison of Money Walls for the people who doesn't know where the generators are.

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
It's not a map, it's a (in his opinion) better version of the already existing map prison.
This literally is a map, like a map that you use to see where and go and stuff. A representation, usually on a flat surface, as of the features of an area of the earth or a portion of the heavens, showing them in their respective forms, sizes, and relationships according to some convention of representation

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom