Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 253867

Cubecraft,
From a very huge fan of this old game that you used to have I recommend that you bring back this classic. I loved the old game and would 100% play it every day if it were brought back.
Thank you for considering this,
tyawesome111

Reactions: Quake_02

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I know there are people that miss this game, I personally do not. I do not think it was popular enough for them to keep it or bring it back, but I could be wrong. Either way I am okay if they do bring it back or decide to not. Good suggestion though (:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
While I know there are people that miss this game, I personally do not. I do not think it was popular enough for them to keep it or bring it back, but I could be wrong. Either way I am okay if they do bring it back or decide to not. Good suggestion though :)
Well based on all the people saying add it back
It seems like it has surged in popularity Not to mention with the better together update this could be even better for new players
I think if they added a bit more depth to the game it would actually work out really well

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really mind if it's going to be added back or not, but I do know that it was removed due to specific reasons, so I don't think it's coming back.

- It wasn't popular.
- There were too many bugs in it.
- It never received an update.

D

Deleted member 253867

Well based on all the people saying add it back
It seems like it has surged in popularity Not to mention with the better together update this could be even better for new players
I think if they added a bit more depth to the game it would actually work out really well
Thanks, I really appreciate the support of my idea! <3 as always!

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
according to @Tacosbefriends this game will never return

- it was a cheap knockoff of eggwars
- its was very buggy and unpopular
- the game never recieved an update, not to mention it was released unfinished
I agree with what you are saying, however if cubecraft does decide to bring money walls back, they will most likely develop the game so it will have no bugs or fewer bugs. Also if cubecraft bring it back they will be updating the game.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I also want this back, but due to many reasons, they won't be bringing it back.

A way to kind of, have something similar is something some people suggested, which is to have ground maps in eggwars which would be somewhat similar to MoneyWalls.

But sadly, the original game won't be coming back anytime soon.

Reactions: Quake_02

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
what are you talking about
He is talking about a game called MoneyWalls which was launched in August 2015.
Later in 2016 when the server updated to 1.9 the game had some isssues causing it to close only a few seconds after the game started.
With that reason and a few others they removed the game entirely.

He is now suggesting to add it back ;)

Reactions: JackieYourUncle
Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
He is talking about a game called MoneyWalls which was launched in August 2015.
Later in 2016 when the server updated to 1.9 the game had some isssues causing it to close only a few seconds after the game started.
With that reason and a few others they removed the game entirely.

He is now suggesting to add it back ;)
thx man :D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Remove that from your list please. Since there are so many threads about bringing back Money Walls we can definitely agree that it wasn't removed due it being unpopular.
I'm not putting it in the list because I just came up with it. Someone really told me that it's one of the reasons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom