Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
I also want this back, but due to many reasons, they won't be bringing it back.

A way to kind of, have something similar is something some people suggested, which is to have ground maps in eggwars which would be somewhat similar to MoneyWalls.

But sadly, the original game won't be coming back anytime soon.
Yes I know it will not be coming back, but I was just saying cubecraft should bring it back further down the line

D

Deleted member 253867

Cubecraft,
From a very huge fan of this old game that you used to have I recommend that you bring back this classic. I loved the old game and would 100% play it every day if it were brought back.
Thank you for considering this,
tyawesome111
Thank you for all the support everyone! I hope the game gets put back in because it was super fun and it was *ALWAYS* full and I never noticed any bugs except for a few games but overall the concept being re-released in a slightly different way would really mean a lot. Thank you everyone who wants it back still! #BringBackMoneyWalls

D

Deleted member 352903

Thank you for all the support everyone! I hope the game gets put back in because it was super fun and it was *ALWAYS* full and I never noticed any bugs except for a few games but overall the concept being re-released in a slightly different way would really mean a lot. Thank you everyone who wants it back still! #BringBackMoneyWalls
you posted this thread ONE year ago, I think you're late

D

Deleted member 436996

I'm gonna suggest something

What about if we added a new game, named ''Classic games'' or ''Resurged games'' where the old games that got removed (Control point, money walls, uhc, speed uhc...) can be played?

The game would work like this: Every month 2 of these games are in rotation (Uhc and Speed UHC should never be together, it would die.)

I think this would be better than realising money walls as an apart game.

Open to discussion.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
like a special event that comes back with another old game for a short period ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom