• Yes

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No, write to comments why.

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

OptifineHackTool

Aug 25, 2015
I honestly think they should add a penalty: If before you die, you took damage from an enemy's direct attacks every 15 seconds , you drop all of your items besides armor. Keeping armor ensures that they can still survive possible spawn killing and either be able to grab gear from a chest or to effectively annoy opponents breaking blocks. Dropping all the items can make defending the wither more difficult making a need to balance defense and offense, also encourages using the golden apple more often since you don't get to keep them after death. Chests are supposed to be defensive items and they are currently quite useless.
(you must be attacked by an enemy EVERY 15 seconds before dying. During any moment of your lifetime did you not take damage from an opponent for 15 seconds, you keep your items on death. This effectively prolongs spawn time as people may choose to get out of danger instead of fighting their opponents directly on spawn.)

Reactions: Leevi2610
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom