Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No, write to comments why.

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Leevi2610

Feb 1, 2015
Finland
I am going to agree that having keep inventory on Money Walls was not fair, however I am looking at a different perspective. Many times I found myself on the only team with a wither still standing and chasing down the last opponents. When I would die I would keep all of my overpowered gear and can just chase him again immediately. Many people would be glad that they would get an easy win, but for those players out there such as myself, we enjoy getting wins, but having to work/play hard for it. I don't enjoy getting an easy win because it was unfair. I am glad that they removed keep inventory such as you Leevi.
Yeah, but remember u can always have chests :)

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Yup, but its hard when 3?4 guyd are knoking u same time
We were on about when it's 1 but if there is 3-4 (which rarely happens) lead them away or wait until they go away e.g. for emeralds, and block yourself in there whilst you mine, or eat a god apple - every game I have at least 1 god apple with me to eat when the wither goes down or to attack someone else's wither.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
For 30 diamonds, get an efficiency 5 pick, and mine from the top along with barricading. It will destroy the obsidian in less then 2.5 seconds, which provides enough time to kill the wither before the other team can reach you.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Your opponent probably has a pick too. ;)
You had to be awkward didn't you *sigh*
I find that most people don't actually have a pick and if it a pick then it's stone or unenchanted diamond, not a decent one, but as I said having the slowness effect would make it harder, and if the spawnpoint is moved further away from the wither.
Block yourself in (as in 1 block high) so you can't move when you're hit, eat a god apple and then mine the obsidian which gives you enough time to mine it and maybe even kill the wither before it runs out

OptifineHackTool

Aug 25, 2015
When you die before the walls drop you only drop money or tokens, but keep everything else. It would be tedious running into a horde of zombies with nothing to regain all your gear, it's only when the walls have dropped that you drop all your items on death
What I found in real gameplay is the exact opposite: Before the walls drop you drop all your items, after that, only your money will be dropped, except when your wither is killed.

Reactions: Leevi2610

OptifineHackTool

Aug 25, 2015
The problem is that if you have obsidian around your wither king and it's 1v1, it essentially becomes impossible for you to lose or for your opponent to win. It forces a stalemate, which is problematic. If you die, you should have a small penalty. Currently, that penalty is not large enough for any significant damage to obsidian defenses, effectively making obsidian incredibly overpowered.
Not only obsidian, you forgot Chests.

Reactions: Leevi2610

EastmanTheGreat

Dec 13, 2015
USA, Arizona
www.twitter.com
4. Why is there then chests in villaher shop when we have keepinventory ...
5. It makes games last much longer.
The chests in the villager shop are for your ores. When you die in Money Walls and your Wither King is still alive you lose all of the ores that you have gained during your previous life. You keep armor, weapons, gaps, food, etc. but when you want to keep your ores safe you get a chest and place them in it. I don't really understand the question you are asking here.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
how can you play
To play CCG in general, go to your "Multiplayer" area in Minecraft, click "Add Server" and type "play.ccgn.co" where the server address area is. Press "create", and press the server. Then, to play moneywalls, press the compass and the emerald, and simply right-click a sign to join! Feel free to scroll around the other games!

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Money Walls is a bad minigame, cubecraft tried to make something cool, but guys, we all know that it is a bad copied minigame. I think that spawning near the wither is what makes the minigame boring, but yeaah, thats the only thing that maKes the game different.Its my opinion

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Money Walls is a bad minigame, cubecraft tried to make something cool, but guys, we all know that it is a bad copied minigame. I think that spawning near the wither is what makes the minigame boring, but yeaah, thats the only thing that maKes the game different.Its my opinion
Hypixels Crazy Walls could be perfectly called Money Walls, sorry ˚_˚ǁ

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
I win about 95% of the matches I play. With no keep inventory I would win about 5% of the matches I play. Me and my friends do fun challenges on it like having leather gear the entire game, having wood swords the entire game, having annoying sensitivitys and FOVs, not using iron at all, exc. If there was no keep inventory this would make it pretty much completely impossible for us to win these challenges and since people are rarely good at pvp, it makes these challenges possible. Lets say there was no keep inventory, we wouldn't be able to do challenges. Without challenges this game would be literally so easy for us to say our pvp skills are better than 99% of the people we meet on it, pretty much making us quit. A lot of people would quit this if keepinventory was disabled.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom