Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo0od

Jul 1, 2017
For minecraft 1.10 to 1.12
i have been searching for this in the forum and i never found one that is related to 1.12, so i decided writing the list below...
first of all you should remember that the mods can be out of this list but they should never get you advantage over other players
LETS START WITH THE LIST

Minecraft forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
the mods listed below are all mods that work with minecraft forge so if you want to use any of these mods i suggest you download forge from the above link

Mods that are allowed:

Damage Indicator: here

Damage Indicator is a mod that people use for PvP. The mod shows how much hearts/hp your opponent has. This mod is also great with catching hackers, because you get a lock on your opponent, so you can see his name bigger. :rolleyes:
- Disadvantage:
You will probably focus more on your opponents hearts than on yours.

Fps booster: here ( this site have some ads beware of them )

Fps booster is a simple mod that boost your fps, although it is not much, good for PvP it will make your gameplay a bit slower:rolleyes:

Durability Mod : here ( this site have alot of ads beware of them )

Durability Mod is a simple mod that is used for PvP, this mod allows you to see your armor/weapon durability on the top left, or other positions on your screen and your weapon durability. ( Also potion effects you're using )
Disadvantage : it will let you look at your armor status most of the time so it will distract you in PvP:rolleyes:

Optifine: main site ,,, downloads
Optifine is a mod that boost your fps and you can zoom in with it. a lot more options. Also you get a cape =) But that is only for other people that are using optifine too.:rolleyes:

Mods/Hacked client that are not allowed and you can get banned for using it:

Minimap: It is allowed if it doesn't show players!
Minimap is a mod that allows you to have a map on the top right on your screen this is unfair because for example in survival games, you would see your opponents easy. This minimap also has a large range of distance you can see on the map. o_O

Nodus/Hazunni and other hacked client:
This hacked client(s) allows you to have a lot of options to make it more easy for you, for example killaura, antiknockback more speed. This is unfair and not fun for the other players. If you get recorded for using this hacked client(s) you will get a permanent ban, so don't use it!o_O

Auto Sprint:
Auto Sprint is a mod that people use to always sprint, although this cost you a lot of food but makes you quicker than others who use control or double w to sprint.o_O

X-Ray & Fly
X-ray is a mod to see all the the rare blocks, this is mostly used for mining, but in skywars you can use it to find your opponent through blocks, also to find chest easy, in hide and sneak to see block moving, although not when the blocks are hidden.o_O

Fly:
Fly is mostly with X-Ray, but you have it with a hacked client too, fly is unfair because you can get teleported for example in skywars, you fly and get back up. It's abusing a glitch, you can't fly when you're in games.o_O

KillAura:
KillAura is usually found with hacked clients it can let you get combos on a player without him hitting you once and it will give you a greater hit range and a greater knockback in your hits. if you get caught with senitial it will ban you for 1 week as a first ban. o_O

auto build/fast build:
auto build is a mod that people might use to build faster in air which will give the player a good advantage on going to catch on resources from the middle of the map and if someone catch you , you might get a heavy ban for this. o_O

Thank you for reading, and I hope this was usefull ;)
If you know more Mods that are allowed tell me!
- Mo0od :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 100818

Nice thread :D You forgot laby Mod btw ;) That mod has many features like changing peoples username :3 it is allowed tho but you can't report with it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Nice thread :D You forgot laby Mod btw ;) That mod has many features like changing peoples username :3 it is allowed tho but you can't report with it.
We do accept Laby Mod reports.
EDIT: We are now accepting reports from users using LabyMod, though we highly discourage it. LabyMod reports will be highly scrutinized to ensure the mod has not been used to produce false evidence. If a user creates a report using false evidence, the user will be banned depending on the severity of the report.
From the bottom of this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/using-labymod-read-this-before-reporting.78406/
:)

To the actual thread, it is a good list! I recommend this thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/) for referencing what mods are allowed since it is put out by staff and generally speaking, any mod not on that list is not allowed. :)

Reactions: Capitan

GuildOfficer

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2016
ㅤㅤㅤ
For minecraft 1.10 to 1.12
i have been searching for this in the forum and i never found one that is related to 1.12, so i decided writing the list below...
first of all you should remember that the mods can be out of this list but they should never get you advantage over other players
LETS START WITH THE LIST

Minecraft forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
the mods listed below are all mods that work with minecraft forge so if you want to use any of these mods i suggest you download forge from the above link

Mods that are allowed:

Damage Indicator: here

Damage Indicator is a mod that people use for PvP. The mod shows how much hearts/hp your opponent has. This mod is also great with catching hackers, because you get a lock on your opponent, so you can see his name bigger. :rolleyes:
- Disadvantage:
You will probably focus more on your opponents hearts than on yours.

Fps booster: here ( this site have some ads beware of them )

Fps booster is a simple mod that boost your fps, although it is not much, good for PvP it will make your gameplay a bit slower:rolleyes:

Durability Mod : here ( this site have alot of ads beware of them )

Durability Mod is a simple mod that is used for PvP, this mod allows you to see your armor/weapon durability on the top left, or other positions on your screen and your weapon durability. ( Also potion effects you're using )
Disadvantage : it will let you look at your armor status most of the time so it will distract you in PvP:rolleyes:

Optifine: main site ,,, downloads
Optifine is a mod that boost your fps and you can zoom in with it. a lot more options. Also you get a cape =) But that is only for other people that are using optifine too.:rolleyes:

Mods/Hacked client that are not allowed and you can get banned for using it:

Minimap: It is allowed if it doesn't show players!
Minimap is a mod that allows you to have a map on the top right on your screen this is unfair because for example in survival games, you would see your opponents easy. This minimap also has a large range of distance you can see on the map. o_O

Nodus/Hazunni and other hacked client:
This hacked client(s) allows you to have a lot of options to make it more easy for you, for example killaura, antiknockback more speed. This is unfair and not fun for the other players. If you get recorded for using this hacked client(s) you will get a ban for 12 months, so don't use it!o_O

Auto Sprint:
Auto Sprint is a mod that people use to always sprint, although this cost you a lot of food but makes you quicker than others who use control or double w to sprint.o_O

X-Ray & Fly
X-ray is a mod to see all the the rare blocks, this is mostly used for mining, but in skywars you can use it to find your opponent through blocks, also to find chest easy, in hide and sneak to see block moving, although not when the blocks are hidden.o_O

Fly:
Fly is mostly with X-Ray, but you have it with a hacked client too, fly is unfair because you can get teleported for example in skywars, you fly and get back up. It's abusing a glitch, you can't fly when you're in games.o_O

KillAura:
KillAura is usually found with hacked clients it can let you get combos on a player without him hitting you once and it will give you a greater hit range and a greater knockback in your hits. if you get caught with senitial it will ban you for 1 week as a first ban. o_O

auto build/fast build:
auto build is a mod that people might use to build faster in air which will give the player a good advantage on going to catch on resources from the middle of the map and if someone catch you , you might get a heavy ban for this. o_O

Thank you for reading, and I hope this was usefull ;)
If you know more Mods that are allowed tell me!
- Mo0od :p
Seems i need 2 remove my hacked clients..

Mo0od

Jul 1, 2017
Nice thread! Thanks for the mods!
anytime
We do accept Laby Mod reports.

From the bottom of this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/using-labymod-read-this-before-reporting.78406/
:)

To the actual thread, it is a good list! I recommend this thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/) for referencing what mods are allowed since it is put out by staff and generally speaking, any mod not on that list is not allowed. :)
for that tread i have known about it but it wasn't clear so i decided to make a version which is clear enough for people to understand and being a bit specific + that thread is since 2016 so it's probably either outdated or everything ended in the reply's of other people

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom