Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Warning: Very high word count below (2500+). View at your own risk!

Read me:
Hai, I'm really tired right now as it's 4am. Thus, this thread is incomplete. I've decided to post it in its current state so that I can wake up to some idea as to how people feel about the concept, rather than writing another 3,000 words and spending another two hours typing, only for everybody to hate it. Also, I've only proof-read this once since my brain is begging me to sleep. Sorry for the low quality, I'll refine the thread tomorrow x

And now... the actual thread :)

Don't lie - you're bored of Cubecraft. You're bored of receiving the exact same experiences in every gamemode, game after game after game. There's no shame in it - the games haven't changed all too much in recent times. However, below is a suggestion to diversify said experiences, so that no more will you be using the exact same strategies every game. No more will you be camping. No more will you be using the same weapons and kits, and choosing a specific map and chest type. I propose introducing a monthly variant to Skywars, Eggwars, Survival Games and Lucky Wars, where five modifiers will be chosen at random to differ the next game from the last. Those who complete specific challenges assigned by Admins via the forums will be rewarded a small fortune of prizes, and those who land themselves on the monthly leaderboards will be given the greatest of treasures. Introducing... 'Modified' monthly gamemodes.

What are Modified monthly gamemodes?
Modified monthly gamemodes are games that will be added for a week every month; only one modified game will be added per month. For example, for the first week of January, Modified Skywars may be added to the directory. However on the first week of February, Modified Eggwars may be added instead. These gamemodes are essentially tournaments, where players compete for the leaderboards for the highest number of wins in a week. The best of the best will be awarded great riches, as they prove their true skill by adapting to five random modifiers that will differ from game to game.

Note: Kits will be disabled in all modified gamemodes, and donators will not be able to influence the game-type at all

What are Modifiers?
Modifiers are essentially randomly selected perks that augment the natural flow of games, and will be decided once the game begins. Each player will be told the five modifiers, and the effects that they have on the game, via the chat. For example, while one modifier might double the amount of arrows that are found in chests, another modifier might give the player more fall damage. That's right - some modifiers will work in favour of the player, whereas others will work against them. Your ability - or inability - to adjust to these modifiers is what will either make or break you.

Below are lists of potential modifiers that could be featured in these tournament gamemodes:

Skywars:
Heavy weight - Fall damage received is tripled
Low gravity - Players fall slower, and fall damage received is halved
Arrows of the Sun - All arrows will set their target on fire
Arrows of darkness - All arrows will blind their target
Arrows of torture - All arrows will wither their target
Scarce quiver - Arrows spawn in reduced quantities
Extended quiver - Arrows spawn in increased quantities
Phalanx - Damage received via arrows, swords and axes is halved, and critical hits have no effect
Mount Olympus - Damage dealt to enemies below you deal extra damage
Prometheus - Fire damage is doubled, and lasts twice as long
Poseidon's wrath - Damage output is increased by 25% when in water
Siren's song - Damage received is increased by 25% when in water
Hatred of Hades - Damage output is increased by 25% for thirty seconds after getting a kill (Cap. 50%, 30 seconds )
Wisdom of Athena - Critical hits deal additional damage, and are easier to land
Aegis - Shield deflects return a percentage of damage to the sender (Works against arrows from afar too)
Apollo - Bows are easier to find, and are enchanted with Flame I
Cerberus - Wolf eggs and bones can be found in chests
Pandora's box - Charged Creeper eggs can be found in chests; lava and TNT are easier to find
Apple of Discord - An inedible golden apple can be found in the middle of the map. Holding it upon death will bring you back to life, much like the Totem of the Undying
Achilles - Critical hits have no effect
Architect - Blocks spawn in excessive quantities
Isolation - Blocks do not spawn at all
Graceful - Speed I is granted to all players
Juggernaut - Resistance I is granted to all players; golden apples are easier to find
Sturdy - Armour is easier to find, and is better
Shuffler - Random buff is granted to all players for thirty seconds
Explosive afterlife - Players explode three seconds after death
Exhaustion - Blocks are broken slower; hunger depletes faster
Mega drill - Haste II is granted to all players
Hydra - Regeneration I is granted to all players
Gorgon - Slowness I is granted to all players
Rusted - Only wooden swords and axes will spawn in chests
God role - Enchanting tables will offer higher enchantments than usual
Mystic - Players spawn with fifteen experience levels
Efficiency - All wood and minerals harvested will yield twice the produce
Deficiency - All wood and minerals harvested will have a chance to yield no produce
Nether - Lava is easier to find; water is harder to find; fire effect lasts twice as long
Realism - Water no longer negates fall damage; health regenerates slower
Oldschool - Food heals the user directly; saturation is disabled
Gluttony - Food spawns in excess quantities
Berserk - Axes deal greater damage
Sword-swinger - Swords deal greater damage
Sticks and stones - Weapons do not spawn at all
High explosive - TNT detonates instantly upon activation; explosive damage from all sources is increased
Gust - Items have a chance to spawn with Knockback I
Spleef - Efficiency 1337 pickaxes have a chance to spawn
Skyfall - Islands degradation is enabled (Middle will not degrade)
Ultra Hardcore - Natural health regeneration is disabled
Famine - Food does not spawn in chests at all; seeds and bonemeal have a chance to spawn
Construction - Weapons and armour spawn deconstructed (i.e. Wooden sword = 1x stick, 2x wooden plank)

So, let's create a scenario:
I have just joined a game of Modified Skywars. I cannot select a kit, nor can I vote for a chest type. When I spawn in, my chat box tells me the following:

Explosive Afterlife - Players explode three seconds after death
Pandora's box - Charged Creeper eggs can be found in chests; lava and TNT are easier to find
Aegis - Shield deflects return a percentage of damage to the sender (Works against arrows from afar too)

Here's how I would adjust my usual strategy (Kill everybody to death) to account for these modifiers:

1) Explosive Afterlife means that I shouldn't be sticking around after a kill. I should purge my inventory of anything that isn't useful, so that I can scavenge loot from my opponents before their items are blown to pieces
2) Prometheus makes fire damage absolutely fatal. Combined with Pandora, which promises that lava will be easier to find, I should prioritise finding water. I may even wish to submerge myself in water during combat, or choose to fight opponents from a distance. All the while, I should hope to find fiery weapons of my own.
3) Aegis means that I should find a shield ASAP. This is because by deflecting arrows from afar, I can force players to come to me, putting them at a disadvantage
4) sticks and Stones means that I should be mining for diamonds and scouting for string in chests, to construct my own weapons.

Let's build another scenario:
I have just joined a game of Modified Skywars. I cannot select a kit, nor can I vote for a chest type. When I spawn in, my chat box tells me the following:

Phalanx - Damage received via arrows, swords and axes is halved, and critical hits have no effect

These modifiers are difficult to work with, but here's how I would adjust my usual strategy:

1) Heavy weight means that even small falls will be fatal. Thus, I am going to want to be more careful and less reckless when navigating the world
2) Rusted makes mining a necessity, seeing as if I want an advantage, I'll have to craft better gear than the game is offering us
3) Poseidon's wrath is very interesting. I may wish to submerge myself in a 1x1 unit of water when shooting at people, since my arrows will deal extra damage
4) Skyfall makes getting to the middle more valuable than ever before, since it will not degrade. If I get there first, then I can plunder the loot and get to an advantageous position
5) Phalanx means that lava and fire effects are going to dominate. If i want a quick advantage, I should find lava. If I don't want to be at a disadvantage, then I should find water.

Eggwars:
Scarce quiver - Arrows cost more
Extended quiver - Arrows cost less
Hatred of Hades - Damage output is increased by 25% for thirty seconds after getting a kill (Cap. 50%, 30 seconds )
Apollo - Bows are cheaper
Gust - Swords purchased will be enchanted with Knockback I
Sticks and Stones - Only wooden weapons are available for purchase
Architect - Blocks can be purchased in greater quantities
Wealthy - All generators are automatically upgraded to their maximum level
Poverty - Generators are capped at level II
Bare-bones - Gold, Diamonds and Emeralds are unobtainable
Apple of Discord - An inedible golden apple will spawn in the center. When killed with it, you will be brought back to life
Dead skies - Islands will begin to degrade once their egg has been destroyed
Titanium shell - Eggs take ten seconds to break, even when exposed
Explosive arrows - Arrows will explode on impact, destroying blocks; arrows can instantly destroy an enemy's egg
Born in feathers - Respawn in the center once you are killed after your egg has been destroyed
Famine - Food cannot be purchased
Gluttony - Food can be purchased for very low prices
Onslaught - Villagers can be killed, and will respawn after thirty seconds
Helmet of Hades - Players will become invisible for fifteen seconds after destroying an egg
Hardcore - Eggs are disabled; you have one life
Realism - Water does not negate fall damage; health regenerates far slower
Ultra-hardcore - Natural health regeneration is disabled

I have just joined a game of Modified Eggwars. I cannot select a kit, nor can I vote for a chest type. When I spawn in, my chat box tells me the following:

Here's how I would adjust my usual strategy (Kill everybody to death) to account for these modifiers:

1) Onslaught is super powerful. If I am going to attack somebody's egg, their villager should be the first thing to die
2) Ultra-hardcore makes golden apples, and therefore gold, stupidly valuable. Prioritise gold above all else, and perhaps attack players using your second best armour set, saving your best gear in a chest for when your island is attacked
3) Famine is err.. well, it renders my former statement useless, since golden apples are unobtainable. Therefore, chests have become the most valuable item, since you're going to need to get used to dying a lot. Try to put pressure on your opponents by killing their villager (and them!) before sneaking around to break their egg, and always keep back-up gear in chests
4) Achilles is okay, just don't stress about landing critical hits
5) Arrows of the Sun are awesome! Prioritise arrows, since there's no way of negating the fire effect in Eggwars

I have just joined a game of Modified Eggwars. I cannot select a kit, nor can I vote for a chest type. When I spawn in, my chat box tells me the following:

Explosive arrows - Arrows will explode on impact, destroying blocks; arrows can instantly destroy an enemy's egg
Born in feathers - Respawn in the center once you are killed after your egg has been destroyed

Here's how I would adjust to these modifiers:

1) Explosive arrows are brilliant, since it allows me to shatter an enemy's defences from afar! Prioritise a bow and a set of arrows
2) Interesting... If I die after my egg is broken, hope is not quite lost. If the aforementioned tragedy occurs, I should be prepared to run from the middle to an unoccupied island as quickly as possible
3) Berserk means that an axe will be more valuable to me than a sword. Buy an axe instead!
4) Scarce quiver means that arrows should be used only to attack an enemy's egg, and not wasted attacking players
5) Land. Crits. With. Axe! Hell, I may even be able to one-shot people, considering that Wisdom of Athena is combined with Berserk, and the already high base-damage of axes in general.

Lucky Islands

Survival Games

Won't this be very difficult to implement?

Yes, in fact, it may well be one of the hardest projects that developers have ever had to work on. However, the development team is currently bigger than it has ever been before, and a system like this, as far as I'm aware, has never been done before. It'll mean that you never get tired of your favourite gamemodes, seeing as they do not overstay their welcome and every game during the week that they're active will be different, but it also means that the community will be more united. You'll have more players joining the forums, wanting to participate in competitions, rant or brag about a set of modifiers that they were given, or ask for advice on certain modifiers and how to work with what you're given.

Competition ideas
Admins could host monthly competitions via the forums, giving players more chances to win neat prizes. For example, the first player to hit 100 wins could be given a few thousand vanity points, whereas the player who uploads a video best demonstrating effective use of modifiers given, could win experience, points, or multipliers.

Furthermore, the drop rate of cubelets could be slightly increased, as could the quantities of points earned through Modified Gamemodes, however this is up to the management team.

Leaderboards
The Leaderboards for each of the four gamemodes will be reset once said gamemode is removed from rotation. This means that you have only the week that a gamemode is active, to get as many wins as possible. The prizes could be as follows:

1st place: Diamond Rank / Rank upgrade
2nd place: Gold rank / Rank upgrade
3rd place: Lapiz rank / Rank upgrade
4th place: Iron rank / Rank upgrade
5th place: 3x Double Point Multipliers + 5 cubelets

Hai, I'm really tired right now as it's 4am. If this thread receives enough support, I'll do Survival Games and Lucky Islands tomorrow. If not, then on to the next suggestion! Thanks for reading x Please tell me what you think of the concept :)

P.S. Will get into it more when I wake up, but certain modifiers will never be chosen alongside others. For instance, in Eggwars, 'Born in feathers' will never be chosen alongside 'Hardcore', since it wouldn't make sense.

Last edited:

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I really agree with this. I feel the games need a little more change in them to spice them up every month or so. Great thread overall!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea but I think it's a bit too much.
But anyway most server such as hipicle have Skywars and it is kept the same and it seems that the players are not bored of it. And it's been up for ages.
I guess the overall game isn't something you can play for ages and ages.
The more you think about it, we are dying....
These suggestions do help CubeCraft out, though. There are SOO many good threads that don't get any attention for what they are.
And we as the 1k + community of this server would know more than 5 + owners etc.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I like the idea but I think it's a bit too much.
But anyway most server such as hipicle have Skywars and it is kept the same and it seems that the players are not bored of it. And it's been up for ages.
Facts: Skywars on picle was added after Cube's Skywars, meaning it's been on Cube for a longer time.
Another thing is that they added ranked Skywars around a year ago, something Cubecraft doesn't have.

Back to the suggestion:
As it's separate gamemode it'd be pretty cool to have, it adds the competetive type gameplay Cube needs and will also sort of bring back the monthly leaderboards they had a long time ago :P

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ayeitsalexz

Mar 23, 2017
My Laptop
I like the idea, but my thing is that It'd get confusing on how to select game modes or what game mode comes out each month. Either way, great idea.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like the idea, but my thing is that It'd get confusing on how to select game modes or what game mode comes out each month. Either way, great idea.
One of the four games will be added to the navigator for the first week of each month.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I fully support this and see no reason not to add this asap. :D

Not to say it but I personally while skipping most of the message don't agree (my reason for skipping is there don't ask)
If you don't agree but are not willing to give any reasons for it, please just don't reply at all. It's not adding anything useful to the discussion.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Added details at the bottom of the thread regarding prizes. Will add the Survival Games and LI Modifiers soon.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This is amazing!
I would honestly spam staff to implement this into the server.
(Not gonna spam dont worry)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Warning: Very high word count below (2500+). View at your own risk!

Read me:
Hai, I'm really tired right now as it's 4am. Thus, this thread is incomplete. I've decided to post it in its current state so that I can wake up to some idea as to how people feel about the concept, rather than writing another 3,000 words and spending another two hours typing, only for everybody to hate it. Also, I've only proof-read this once since my brain is begging me to sleep. Sorry for the low quality, I'll refine the thread tomorrow x

And now... the actual thread :)

Don't lie - you're bored of Cubecraft. You're bored of receiving the exact same experiences in every gamemode, game after game after game. There's no shame in it - the games haven't changed all too much in recent times. However, below is a suggestion to diversify said experiences, so that no more will you be using the exact same strategies every game. No more will you be camping. No more will you be using the same weapons and kits, and choosing a specific map and chest type. I propose introducing a monthly variant to Skywars, Eggwars, Survival Games and Lucky Wars, where five modifiers will be chosen at random to differ the next game from the last. Those who complete specific challenges assigned by Admins via the forums will be rewarded a small fortune of prizes, and those who land themselves on the monthly leaderboards will be given the greatest of treasures. Introducing... 'Modified' monthly gamemodes.

What are Modified monthly gamemodes?
Modified monthly gamemodes are games that will be added for a week every month; only one modified game will be added per month. For example, for the first week of January, Modified Skywars may be added to the directory. However on the first week of February, Modified Eggwars may be added instead. These gamemodes are essentially tournaments, where players compete for the leaderboards for the highest number of wins in a week. The best of the best will be awarded great riches, as they prove their true skill by adapting to five random modifiers that will differ from game to game.

Note: Kits will be disabled in all modified gamemodes, and donators will not be able to influence the game-type at all

What are Modifiers?
Modifiers are essentially randomly selected perks that augment the natural flow of games, and will be decided once the game begins. Each player will be told the five modifiers, and the effects that they have on the game, via the chat. For example, while one modifier might double the amount of arrows that are found in chests, another modifier might give the player more fall damage. That's right - some modifiers will work in favour of the player, whereas others will work against them. Your ability - or inability - to adjust to these modifiers is what will either make or break you.

Below are lists of potential modifiers that could be featured in these tournament gamemodes:

Skywars:
Scarce quiver - Arrows spawn in reduced quantities
Extended quiver - Arrows spawn in increased quantities
Siren's song - Damage received is increased by 25% when in water
Apollo - Bows are easier to find, and are enchanted with Flame I
Cerberus - Wolf eggs and bones can be found in chests
Apple of Discord - An inedible golden apple can be found in the middle of the map. Holding it upon death will bring you back to life, much like the Totem of the Undying
Architect - Blocks spawn in excessive quantities
Isolation - Blocks do not spawn at all
Graceful - Speed I is granted to all players
Juggernaut - Resistance I is granted to all players; golden apples are easier to find
Sturdy - Armour is easier to find, and is better
Shuffler - Random buff is granted to all players for thirty seconds
Exhaustion - Blocks are broken slower; hunger depletes faster
Mega drill - Haste II is granted to all players
Hydra - Regeneration I is granted to all players
Gorgon - Slowness I is granted to all players
God role - Enchanting tables will offer higher enchantments than usual
Mystic - Players spawn with fifteen experience levels
Efficiency - All wood and minerals harvested will yield twice the produce
Deficiency - All wood and minerals harvested will have a chance to yield no produce
Nether - Lava is easier to find; water is harder to find; fire effect lasts twice as long
Realism - Water no longer negates fall damage; health regenerates slower
Gluttony - Food spawns in excess quantities
High explosive - TNT detonates instantly upon activation; explosive damage from all sources is increased
Gust - Items have a chance to spawn with Knockback I
Spleef - Efficiency 1337 pickaxes have a chance to spawn
Ultra Hardcore - Natural health regeneration is disabled
Famine - Food does not spawn in chests at all; seeds and bonemeal have a chance to spawn
Construction - Weapons and armour spawn deconstructed (i.e. Wooden sword = 1x stick, 2x wooden plank)

Explosive Afterlife - Players explode three seconds after death

1) Explosive Afterlife means that I shouldn't be sticking around after a kill. I should purge my inventory of anything that isn't useful, so that I can scavenge loot from my opponents before their items are blown to pieces
2) Prometheus makes fire damage absolutely fatal. Combined with Pandora, which promises that lava will be easier to find, I should prioritise finding water. I may even wish to submerge myself in water during combat, or choose to fight opponents from a distance. All the while, I should hope to find fiery weapons of my own.
3) Aegis means that I should find a shield ASAP. This is because by deflecting arrows from afar, I can force players to come to me, putting them at a disadvantage
4) sticks and Stones means that I should be mining for diamonds and scouting for string in chests, to construct my own weapons.

These modifiers are difficult to work with, but here's how I would adjust my usual strategy:

1) Heavy weight means that even small falls will be fatal. Thus, I am going to want to be more careful and less reckless when navigating the world
2) Rusted makes mining a necessity, seeing as if I want an advantage, I'll have to craft better gear than the game is offering us
3) Poseidon's wrath is very interesting. I may wish to submerge myself in a 1x1 unit of water when shooting at people, since my arrows will deal extra damage
4) Skyfall makes getting to the middle more valuable than ever before, since it will not degrade. If I get there first, then I can plunder the loot and get to an advantageous position
5) Phalanx means that lava and fire effects are going to dominate. If i want a quick advantage, I should find lava. If I don't want to be at a disadvantage, then I should find water.

Eggwars:
Extended quiver - Arrows cost less
Apollo - Bows are cheaper
Gust - Swords purchased will be enchanted with Knockback I
Sticks and Stones - Only wooden weapons are available for purchase
Architect - Blocks can be purchased in greater quantities
Wealthy - All generators are automatically upgraded to their maximum level
Poverty - Generators are capped at level II
Bare-bones - Gold, Diamonds and Emeralds are unobtainable
Apple of Discord - An inedible golden apple will spawn in the center. When killed with it, you will be brought back to life
Dead skies - Islands will begin to degrade once their egg has been destroyed
Titanium shell - Eggs take ten seconds to break, even when exposed
Gluttony - Food can be purchased for very low prices
Helmet of Hades - Players will become invisible for fifteen seconds after destroying an egg
Hardcore - Eggs are disabled; you have one life
Realism - Water does not negate fall damage; health regenerates far slower

1) Onslaught is super powerful. If I am going to attack somebody's egg, their villager should be the first thing to die
2) Ultra-hardcore makes golden apples, and therefore gold, stupidly valuable. Prioritise gold above all else, and perhaps attack players using your second best armour set, saving your best gear in a chest for when your island is attacked
3) Famine is err.. well, it renders my former statement useless, since golden apples are unobtainable. Therefore, chests have become the most valuable item, since you're going to need to get used to dying a lot. Try to put pressure on your opponents by killing their villager (and them!) before sneaking around to break their egg, and always keep back-up gear in chests
4) Achilles is okay, just don't stress about landing critical hits
5) Arrows of the Sun are awesome! Prioritise arrows, since there's no way of negating the fire effect in Eggwars

Here's how I would adjust to these modifiers:

1) Explosive arrows are brilliant, since it allows me to shatter an enemy's defences from afar! Prioritise a bow and a set of arrows
2) Interesting... If I die after my egg is broken, hope is not quite lost. If the aforementioned tragedy occurs, I should be prepared to run from the middle to an unoccupied island as quickly as possible
3) Berserk means that an axe will be more valuable to me than a sword. Buy an axe instead!
4) Scarce quiver means that arrows should be used only to attack an enemy's egg, and not wasted attacking players
5) Land. Crits. With. Axe! Hell, I may even be able to one-shot people, considering that Wisdom of Athena is combined with Berserk, and the already high base-damage of axes in general.

Lucky Islands

Survival Games

Won't this be very difficult to implement?

Yes, in fact, it may well be one of the hardest projects that developers have ever had to work on. However, the development team is currently bigger than it has ever been before, and a system like this, as far as I'm aware, has never been done before. It'll mean that you never get tired of your favourite gamemodes, seeing as they do not overstay their welcome and every game during the week that they're active will be different, but it also means that the community will be more united. You'll have more players joining the forums, wanting to participate in competitions, rant or brag about a set of modifiers that they were given, or ask for advice on certain modifiers and how to work with what you're given.

Competition ideas
Admins could host monthly competitions via the forums, giving players more chances to win neat prizes. For example, the first player to hit 100 wins could be given a few thousand vanity points, whereas the player who uploads a video best demonstrating effective use of modifiers given, could win experience, points, or multipliers.

Furthermore, the drop rate of cubelets could be slightly increased, as could the quantities of points earned through Modified Gamemodes, however this is up to the management team.

Leaderboards
The Leaderboards for each of the four gamemodes will be reset once said gamemode is removed from rotation. This means that you have only the week that a gamemode is active, to get as many wins as possible. The prizes could be as follows:

1st place: Diamond Rank / Rank upgrade
2nd place: Gold rank / Rank upgrade
3rd place: Lapiz rank / Rank upgrade
4th place: Iron rank / Rank upgrade
5th place: 3x Double Point Multipliers + 5 cubelets

Hai, I'm really tired right now as it's 4am. If this thread receives enough support, I'll do Survival Games and Lucky Islands tomorrow. If not, then on to the next suggestion! Thanks for reading x Please tell me what you think of the concept :)

P.S. Will get into it more when I wake up, but certain modifiers will never be chosen alongside others. For instance, in Eggwars, 'Born in feathers' will never be chosen alongside 'Hardcore', since it wouldn't make sense.
This idea is amazing,it adds challenge that I feel would attract more players to the game.Plus more challenge is needed in eggwars and skywars anyway,right now if you know good techniques in both of these games it a guaranteed win.
(P.S:Your recent suggestions are amazing to :P)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom