Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Criiss

Well-Known Member
Oct 23, 2015
15
19
79
25
I feel that in version 1.8 you have enough potential for a pvp mode, where you can send duels and things like that, in version 1.8 most players are by the way it is the pvp, while in the version 1.9 everything is more divided by the modalities that it has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maximilianoo_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom