Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Criiss

Well-Known Member
Oct 23, 2015
15
19
79
25
I feel that in version 1.8 you have enough potential for a pvp mode, where you can send duels and things like that, in version 1.8 most players are by the way it is the pvp, while in the version 1.9 everything is more divided by the modalities that it has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maximilianoo_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom