Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
i DIDNT impersonate bubble on twitch i was signing in to my other account AND if you go on the survival server (which you never do!) you will see i have loads of good friends and i am kind to them, You are like SGTKuzey you became a mod and then you start being mean towards others!
You're still muted, and I hope you will never be unmuted. And also, if it wasn't you, then how come when we banned you from the twitch channel, bubble got on right after that (the one you impersonated) and, you didn't talk like bubble, you didn't have the same personality as bubble, and bubble's twitch account is BubbleThePotato

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
And why were you muted and banned so many times

Muted because I "swore" on the forum. Banned for the same reason. Then I have gotten banned for "using an inappropriate language" on the server and muted another time without knowing the reason.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I was always heartless. You didn't even see my bad side. If you call that mean I suggest you quit internet ASAP.
@awesomepingu2005 he can't be all nice and friendly to everyone or else he wouldn't be doing his job and the people that have done harm to the server would never be punished because all they would need to do is make the mod or admin feel bad. Then what kind of server would this be?

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Then stop swearing
Muted because I "swore" on the forum. Banned for the same reason. Then I have gotten banned for "using an inappropriate language" on the server and muted another time without knowing the reason.
n

You're still muted, and I hope you will never be unmuted. And also, if it wasn't you, then how come when we banned you from the twitch channel, bubble got on right after that (the one you impersonated) and, you didn't talk like bubble, you didn't have the same personality as bubble, and bubble's twitch account is BubbleThePotato
i was signing in to my other account!

john

Nov 24, 2013
Alright guys, you understand that the original poster was told that you should not ask if you can be promoted to mod. Yet, most of you asked and stated, "am I well know enough?" "I would be a great mod" guess what you all basically committed the thing you all said not to do. I cannot see any of you players who are not mods to be good mods. I only see two who appear semi-decent.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I agree
Alright guys, you understand that the original poster was told that you should not ask if you can be promoted to mod. Yet, most of you asked and stated, "am I well know enough?" "I would be a great mod" guess what you all basically committed the thing you all said not to do. I cannot see any of you players who are not mods to be good mods. I only see two who appear semi-decent.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013

I hope that wasn't meant to me :D

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
IDK ARE YOU?

7b07628586997e4df175d8aaa527aaca73e337453466b5f3a9fcee07b6583ec0.jpg

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom