Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Well There is 0.0000000000001% of being a mod but i would like to write an app anyway as i really want be a mod again even though i raged at halo when i last was a mod.
Why i should be a mod i play on Cubecraft everyday,Spend as much time talking to be peeps,I try to minimod but not to much as i aint a mod and no one like a player pretending to be a full mod as it get annoying.
I have played since the server was a quest server that was very fun :). I can spend 1-8 hours a day. The only time i ever have been a mod is cubecraft as i never played on any server accept minetime. I have also matured alot since i last was a mod i wont post any screamers.

Ps please dont post your cant apply for mod i know i just really want to.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well There is 0.0000000000001% of being a mod but i would like to write an app anyway as i really want be a mod again even though i raged at halo when i last was a mod.
Why i should be a mod i play on Cubecraft everyday,Spend as much time talking to be peeps,I try to minimod but not to much as i aint a mod and no one like a player pretending to be a full mod as it get annoying.
I have played since the server was a quest server that was very fun :). I can spend 1-8 hours a day. The only time i ever have been a mod is cubecraft as i never played on any server accept minetime. I have also matured alot since i last was a mod i wont post any screamers.

Ps please dont post your cant apply for mod i know i just really want to.
You don't apply for mod xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom