Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slabs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Cubecraft should add ladders slime blocks and slabs/stairs to eggwars.
Some of these items may be used for camping however, ladders and slime blocks can be used for vertical bridges and jumping across the void.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Cubecraft should add ladders slime blocks and slabs/stairs to eggwars.
Some of these items may be used for camping however, ladders and slime blocks can be used for vertical bridges and jumping across the void.
Great idea. I think this should definitely be added, because most players like jumping on slime blocks, and ladders will be very useful for camping and sniper towers. Slabs won't be very useful, because ladders can be used way better.
Keep up the stunning work!

Thank you. :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmmm, I don't think This needs to be added because eggwars is not a survival game, like in singleplayer. Adding ladders wouldn't be usefull because you can get blocks cheap, and make a stair shape with sandstone.

About the slimeblocks would be Ok, But also annoying. Players can place it anywhere and might destroy the pvp space or you can't run That fast ;-; But to avoid fall damage it would be Nice. But If your enimies coming to you and they fall down on a slime block, you can't hear them falling so you aren't warned.
I'm sorry But I disagree :/

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I don't like the ladder idea as it's not needed and not a current issue. The slab idea is pointless too as explained above, you get sandstone cheap and make a stair shape bridge. However the slimeblock idea caught my attention:
slime blocks can be used for vertical bridges and jumping across the void.
I don't like the idea with using it for vertical bridges BUT I like your idea with using it to negate fall damage and get to high places/ or gain hight advantage. It's so unique and awesome!
Hmmm, I don't think This needs to be added because eggwars is not a survival game, like in singleplayer. Adding ladders wouldn't be usefull because you can get blocks cheap, and make a stair shape with sandstone.

About the slimeblocks would be Ok, But also annoying. Players can place it anywhere and might destroy the pvp space or you can't run That fast ;-; But to avoid fall damage it would be Nice. But If your enimies coming to you and they fall down on a slime block, you can't hear them falling so you aren't warned.
I'm sorry But I disagree :/
After reading this I sat there for a few minutes thinking how to prevent this from happening. I figured the slime blocks could disapeer after a minute or so :). @Blomhaven love the idea and hope to see more from you :).
P.S How much would one slimeblock cost?

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I don't like the ladder idea as it's not needed and not a current issue. The slab idea is pointless too as explained above, you get sandstone cheap and make a stair shape bridge. However the slimeblock idea caught my attention:

I don't like the idea with using it for vertical bridges BUT I like your idea with using it to negate fall damage and get to high places/ or gain hight advantage. It's so unique and awesome!

After reading this I sat there for a few minutes thinking how to prevent this from happening. I figured the slime blocks could disapeer after a minute or so :). @Blomhaven love the idea and hope to see more from you :).
P.S How much would one slimeblock cost?

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike
Well ladders are for vertical bridges not slimeblocks you cut that part out,
SlimeBlocks I think should cost as much as TNT adjusted between game modes (10G on normal 2G on op)
I guess that slabs and stairs are kinda useless and ladders would make campers fortresses better. However has anyone noticed that on tropical there are vines for emeralds? I think ladders should cost as much as glow stone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom