Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WarpTheToast

Jul 20, 2020
I've been playing the Bedrock version for about a month now, and I've made it to the 8th island in the Overworld, and the 2nd island in the Nether recently. Knowing that this is a grinding game, I should probably be making some form of grinders or farms, but I still have zilch. 😅 I don't have any knowledge in this area, so would anyone be willing to give some ideas or knowledge? Would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

zeith

Aug 2, 2020
i have these 4 pig spawner towers each tower holds 64 spawners and every other hour or so i am making 130m i don't think its the most optimized but hey it works.
so you want the chute to be a 6x6 30 blocks tall then make four 9x6 passages for the pigs add signs to the chute so the water doesn't fall but the pigs do. and then about 8 blocks further down add signs with lava on flowing on top so the pigs fall through and you get cooked meat which is worth 300g a pop instead of raw which is 200g.

sorry if any instructions are confusing first time trying to explain a build i made.

Reactions: mlggaimer

WarpTheToast

Jul 20, 2020
i have these 4 pig spawner towers each tower holds 64 spawners and every other hour or so i am making 130m i don't think its the most optimized but hey it works.
so you want the chute to be a 6x6 30 blocks tall then make four 9x6 passages for the pigs add signs to the chute so the water doesn't fall but the pigs do. and then about 8 blocks further down add signs with lava on flowing on top so the pigs fall through and you get cooked meat which is worth 300g a pop instead of raw which is 200g.

sorry if any instructions are confusing first time trying to explain a build i made.

You're good. Thanks for the help! I'll try making it XD

Btw, how do you keep the lava in place? Do signs work or is there another method to holding it up?

zeith

Aug 2, 2020
signs will hold it up just want to make sure the lava block in in the wall not above the signs cause if pigs hit the source lava block they will die before falling all the way through and you lose money so a little jut out of the wall for the source lava and your set. you can place signs againts other sign by holding shift when you place it thats why they look like they are floating.

WarpTheToast

Jul 20, 2020
signs will hold it up just want to make sure the lava block in in the wall not above the signs cause if pigs hit the source lava block they will die before falling all the way through and you lose money so a little jut out of the wall for the source lava and your set. you can place signs againts other sign by holding shift when you place it thats why they look like they are floating.

I see! Thank you for the help!

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Just put the lava at the top, they don’t die and they’re on fire.
edit: sorry for necroposting, I forgot

TSDOmlet

Nov 16, 2020
I've been playing the Bedrock version for about a month now, and I've made it to the 8th island in the Overworld, and the 2nd island in the Nether recently. Knowing that this is a grinding game, I should probably be making some form of grinders or farms, but I still have zilch. 😅 I don't have any knowledge in this area, so would anyone be willing to give some ideas or knowledge? Would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance
I know that I am kind of late, but I have a farm which I drown creatures. You shove them in a small tunnel, into a drowning chamber, and their items flow out into a hopper, or a spot which you pick them up sometimes. I have used it since island 3, and I am now on island 7 and in the nether. You can put up to 8 spawners connected to a drowner until it overfills with mobs, and any mob other than spiders and slimes will work easily.

I am currently eating lunch with some more work to get done, but afterwards I will be more than happy to give you some blueprints to the drowner and how it works. I dont have enough time right now to explain it without pictures though

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom